SS-Memories

We see a white haired boy walking through the woods as he holds on a spear and a knife that seems to look that has blood in it.

He aimlessly walks through the woods, continuing to look at the ground as he continues walking he suddenly fell on the ground.

"ugh, *gasp* *gasp*"

He breaths heavily as he drags his body at a tree.

Resting his body at the tree, he looks at the sky a full moon seemed to be rising, he stares at the moon with what used to be his ruby eyes but now it looked lifeless, watching the moon rise he clenches something at his pockets.

He stayed there for awhile, until he heard a branch snapping.

"hm?"

Looking at the source of the sound, he sees a Beautiful brown haired woman, wearing a white dress.

"Are you ok?"

The woman quickly went towards him, as he's entire body screamed of pain.

"..."

The white haired boy seemed to just blankly stare at her.

"I'm fine, I'm just resting a bit."

He said as he ignores her and continues staring at the moon.

"You don't seem fine, your badly injured!"

She screamed as she points at his clothes, which were torn up,  his face looking like he cried himself to sleep.

"This? Don't worry I'm really fine."

He casually said as he continued staring at the moon and continuing to ignore the woman.

"Well I'm not fine with it, come on I'll take you to Orario we can treat your injury there."

She said lending out her hand giving him a kind smile.

".... thanks."

He said as he slowly accepts her hand.

"My name is Bell Cranel."

"Nice to meet Bell-kun, I am the Goddess Astraea."

================================

It now has been a month since Bell met the Goddess of justice, ever since then he had become a member of the familia, the rest of the familia at first were distant at him, due to him being a man, he didn't mind it too much it wasn't the first time for him, but over time they grew to like him even meeting a member from the Ganesha familia,  but in his familia there are two who were especially friendly with him those would be the captain and the vice captain of the familia.

"Nee, nee, Bell-kun want to patrol with me, you still haven't done a patrol."

Said by a red haired girl, pulling the white haired boy getting to close to him, causing him to blush.

"Oh, shouldn't the captain be doing some paper work right about now, I think I should be the one who should take a patrol with him."

Said calmly by a black haired eastern girl, who also seemed to be pulling the boy.

"Eh? as the vice captain shouldn't you listen to your perfect captain?"

She said with a cold look.

"As the vice captain I should keep check on the "perfect" captain."

She replied also giving her cold look.

They both giggled as they both pull Bell, who seemed to be getting dizzy from all the pulling.