Curious about Little Ol' me?

We see three people sitting at a branch at the giant tree of the 18th floor, We see Bell hiding behind Filvis who was being squished by Lefiya.

"Why do you want my personal info? What are you gonna use it for? *gasp* Lefiya you Pervert."

Bell teased as he cover his mouth expressing his "shock" and continued hiding behind Filvis.

"N-no It's nothing like that! I-i just want to know so I c-can understand more about super-naturals, yeah that's right."

Lefiya defended herself not convincing anyone not even the usakichi laying at her lap.

"Umm.. why are you guys squishing me?"

Filvis asked getting uncomfortable from them squishing her shoulders, her ears having a dust of red.

"Because Lefiya hasn't stop stalking me."

Bell said hiding himself again from Lefiya's sight , Lefiya's ears turning red.

"Because you won't tell me anything, Bell-kun!"

"All I'm asking for is your previous familia, blood type, your level, your family structure and the date of your death! I'm not asking too much Meanie!"

"Why do you need to know my blood type to know more about super-naturals?"

"B-because..."

"Umm... now, now calm down the both of you."

Filvis tried to diffuse the situation.

"Besides if you want to know more about super-naturals you could check the guild's library there's some books about it most people assume its fiction but surprisingly its quite accurate."

Bell said as he soon stood up and floated away.

"Anyways I have to go I hear some usakichi are still stealing some adventurer's gear in the dungeon, gotta to stop that."

He said as slowly descends down the tree.

"Also you don't have to come down here this weekend, you should take a break."

He said as he soon disappear.

"......."

"Eto, Filvis-san can you accompany me to the library?"

Giving her a pleading look.

"*sigh* Sure."

Then they slowly descend down the tree.

================================

Arriving at the Guilds Library they see a bunch of adventures reading about tips of the dungeon, they headed towards the fiction section of the library.

"So, what to do you like to know first?"

Filvis said as she grabs some of the books that contained some truths about the super naturals.

"Actually, can you tell me all the things you know about Bell-kun ?"

Lefiya said as she grabs as much books containing ghosts about the dungeon.

"Hmm.. I really don't know too much about him as well, my God never specifically targeted a single super natural, I only knew about him from his rumors and from my familia members."

"Oh speaking of familia members are they active like you?"

"No... there all dead."

Dungeon-bound Bell-kunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara