𝟒𝟐 | 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

˗ˏ warnings ! *ೃ

this chapter is 10k too 😵‍💫 sorry lol. think of this as an apology for my very VERY late updates😭.
no spoilers for my anime onlies!
so read as u please lol

and before u go!

sexual content will be in this chapter. read at your own discretion. i'm respectfully asking for minors (anyone under 17🫵🏽) to not interact. i know i can't stop you from reading, but pls don't make me feel weird about it lol.

for my readers who are uncomfortable w sexual things, but still wanna read before it gets to that point, when you see this icon: , it's your warning to stop reading!

also i'm not the best at writing these things, so if u cringe, you've been warned 👩🏽‍💻

k bye!

"Are you ready to talk now?"

There it is. The inevitable question you've been dreading all night.

You tore your eyes away from the fidgety hands sitting in your lap to the person standing patiently by your side.

Armin.

Like always, he's come to hear you out.

And you feel terrible about it. You let jealousy stick its poisoned thorns in your sides and corrupt your already-rotten emotions, making you lash out at Armin in a fit of pure envy and anger. You summoned a whirlwind of negativity, just to turn around and realize there was nothing ever happening between Annie and Armin at all. You were mean and rude for nothing.