𝟐𝟒 | 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

[ contains spoilers for chapter 92-93 of the manga and episode 2 of the anime!! ]

4 YEARS LATER !
MID-EAST ALLIED FORCES VS MARLEY

Nothing but the blasts of blazing gunfire could be heard across the land of dirt, baking under a high sun in a cloudless sky. The ground was covered in the blood and bodies of those who were pierced by a bullet or blown apart by a bomb, having sacrificed their lives to the raging war happening around them.

And from the looks of it, there would only be more to add onto the piles of the deceased, because this battle wasn't ending anytime soon.

Despite being terrified for their lives, a thick stampede of soldiers pushed forward through the never ending rounds of gunfire and explosions. All those days they spent throughout their childhood running with heavy shotguns in their little hands, prepared them for this moment. The ultimate test of the Eldians' loyalty to Marley.

At least they didn't have to fight alone.

The Cart Titan was covered in battle armored as it led the onslaught of soldiers to the opposing side with it's own guns blazing. The Panzer Unit manned the gun turrets sitting atop the Cart Titan's back, shooting multiple blasts of gunfire at the enemies as the Cart Titan scurried across the land.

The Jaw Titan, on the other hand, worked on it's own time. It was still small in height but unlike Ymir's Titan, this version of the Jaw Titan was muscular and well toned. It's hair resembled a lion's mane with thick honey blonde tresses gathering around its neck and connecting all the way around it's head. It's face, fingers, and knuckles was all hardened armor-like skin.

He tore up railroad tracks with it's powerful cog-like mouth, destroying any equipment it saw to knock the enemy down a peg and give the Eldian soldiers a chance to advance. His sharp fingers clawed out any soldiers he saw cowering in the trenches.

But all hell broke loose when a single light flare rose up among the murky smoke and exploded like a firework, warning everyone of what was yet to come.