𝟏𝟕 | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧.

The fields that surrounded you could only be described as a living hell

The fields that surrounded you could only be described as a living hell. A blood bath if you will.

The bloodthirsty creatures were everywhere, chasing soldiers down, some finishing their messy meals as they went to search for more. Some Scouts were lucky enough to escape their grasps or kill them. Others weren't, experiencing horrible deaths. There was rarely a clean area in the grass that wasn't covered with someone's blood, a salvaged body part, or a dead horse.

You worked hard to ignore all of that though as your blades dug through yet another Titan's nape. You landed back on Ymir's head beside Historia as all three of you searched desperately for Eren amongst the chaos.

"Look!" You heard someone yell out, "The Armored Titan is coming this way!"

That immediately grabbed your attention, making you turn back to get a look for yourself.

Reiner's Titan was still a bit further away, but now stomped freely towards your area of the fields, no longer surrounded by a crowd of Titans since he threw most of them away from him and to the Scouts. There was still a handful literally clinging to his armor though, but he paid them no mind since they were small. If anything they were just extra ammo as he grabbed one from his body to launch it at the Scouts.

Ymir quickly skidded to a stop as a fat Titan landed directly ahead of you, missing all three of you only by a few feet. She didn't hesitate to sit out of her Titan's nape.

"That big bastard needs to chill the hell out!" She yelled, turning around to give Reiner's Titan a glare as if he could actually see her from that distance, "This is just overkill at this point. The whole damn field is covered with the fat fucks."

"I think he's just trying to help, but yeah, he's done more than enough." You agreed as your eyes dragged across the grim scene again before landing on two people in the distance ahead of you, "Is that..  Armin?"

Historia took a look for herself before giving an answer, "Yeah. Looks like him and Jean."

Armin was scooting along the ground with a slumped Jean clutched to his side. He was waving his blade wildly at a Titan kneeling over for them, a look of pure panic settled onto his face.