𝟑𝟔 | 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫-𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬.

˗ˏ warnings ! *ೃ

spoilers for my anime onlies! watch the new episode before this if u don't want to be a little spoiled.

and another thing:

sexual content will be mentioned in this chapter. read at your own discretion. // for my readers who don't like getting to the nitty gritty (explicit), but still wanna read before it gets to that point, when you see this icon: , it's your warning to stop reading!

 // for my readers who don't like getting to the nitty gritty (explicit), but still wanna read before it gets to that point, when you see this icon: ఌ, it's your warning to stop reading!

"You won't catch up to Connie if you set off for Ragako now

"You won't catch up to Connie if you set off for Ragako now." Mikasa told Armin. "And even if you did, then what? Would you tell him to give up on turning his mom back into a human?"

Armin sat on a bench in thought, before coming to his quick answer on Mikasa's question, "I will. Even if it doesn't work, I'll do everything I can."

After running up a flight of stairs at HQ, Mikasa and Armin found themselves in the old gear room. Except Armin was the only one gearing up again. He was moving without a second thought, hastily replacing his gas tanks and blunt blades for new sharpened ones.

Mikasa only offered the boy silence as she stood over him.

"Gabi won't put her trust in us until she sees someone take action. We're going to need her." Armin explained as he worked, "Reiner and the Cart Titan are still hiding somewhere around here that only Gabi knows. She could make the difference between us getting along with them or not."

Mikasa watched the boy once more, a look of determination etched in the crease of his brows and the gleam in his eyes. Though for Mikasa, there wasn't a hint of an expression on her blank face as she said, "Is this really about Connie. Or someone else."

Armin stopped what he was doing to peek up at the girl through the bangs of his blonde tresses. They locked eyes for a beat before he dropped his head again, continuing his work.