𝟒𝟔 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡.

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)!"

"She can't move!"

"Get to her! Now!"

I can't breathe...

With a sharp gasp, you sat up in a cold sweat.

Your heart was pounding against your chest, your breathing fast and uneven, as your wide eyes took in the sight of the room you found yourself in. Light spilled in from the window beside the twin-sized bed you sat in, illuminating the white paint on the walls, turning beige from years of age. A small desk, used for studying, was pushed into a corner of the room whereas a wooden dresser stood across the room, pressed against the wall.

Your bedroom.

Your mind was racing with a thousand different thoughts, head sitting heavy on your shoulders as if it were filled with water. You reached around to rub at a sore spot in the center of your nape, wincing as your fingers touched your skin.

What the hell happened?

"(Y/n)— Oh! You're finally awake." Your mother chirped happily as she strolled past the open door of your bedroom, stealing a quick glance at you. Her light voice was sickeningly sweet as it traveled down the hallway to your ears, "Up, up, up! You don't want to be late for training, do you?"

Your brows knit together in confusion, "Training..? Training for what?"

Your mother's laugh echoed in the hallways, apparently finding humor in your puzzled tone, "You're so silly, honey. But you really should start getting dressed. You know how strict the Warrior Unit program is, especially Magath."

You murmured a reply as you rubbed at your head, lost in thought.

Right.. I have training. I should get up..

But you couldn't. It's like you were permanently glued to that spot in your bed, eyes trained on a random spot on the blankets as you involuntarily drifted off into a daze.