𝟏𝟏 | 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚.

"Everyone, wake up! Get to the top of the tower immediately!"

You were snapped out of your intense stare down by a loud yell. You threw another look at Ymir before running out of the pantry. After seeing everyone still sitting on the floor, awaking from their sleep, you looked up to see a distressed Lynne on the spiral staircase along the wall.

"Come on! It's an emergency!" She yelled down before running up the stairs again. You all quickly followed suit, running with all the urgency in the world up the tower.

When you made it to the top, you were quickly met with a horrid sight. Titans. Everywhere.

It was a whole horde of them walking up to the castle, crawling over its walls or even stepping over them.

"How can they move? This shouldn't be happening!" Gelgar exclaimed worriedly, "The sun went down hours ago!"

"Forget them! What the hell is that!" Connie yelled, beckoning you all to turn around to look at where he was pointing, "It's gotta be a Titan, but have you ever seen one that big?!"

You swore your eyes could've fell out of your head right then and there.

Standing at seventeen meters, the furry Titan took up a monkey-like appearance, yet still had human features like it's long torso, lined with abs towards the top but then rounded off with a gut at the bottom. It's torso, face, hands, and feet were the only body parts not covered in thick brown fur. It's long arms was practically the length of its body, swinging side to side, as he sauntered for the wall, it's stomps rumbling the ground.

The Beast Titan, better known to you as Zeke Jaeger.

We're so fucked.

"Look at it! It's more like some kind of beast!" Connie exclaimed, "How do we even—"

Connie turned to look at the rest of you, but was caught off guard to see Bertholdt, Reiner, and you all stunned to silence, gawking at the Titan with the upmost fear etched into your features.