Plo's Bros

"No, no, no!" (Y/n) shook his head violently. "I'm not going back to Geonosis! I'm not fighting in the war. I'm a healer not a soldier!" He looked away from his new master as she sat in front of him. The two were currently in one of the temples many meditation gardens.

"I'm sorry" Bultar Swan replied as she put a hand on her padawans shoulder. "The Jedi are spread to thin right now, they need us on Geonosis, more so than you're needed in the medical ward" she looked with pity at the angry face of her new apprentice. "I know that you hate fighting, but sometimes the greater good requires that we forget our own feelings and focus on the needs of others. Right now the republic needs us. This is the Jedi way"

(Y/n) sighed after a long moment of silence. His face softened and he looked back at his master. "I'm not going to get out of this am I?"

"I already tried" Bultar promised her student as she removed her hand from his shoulder. "They need us on Geonosis"

(Y/n) nodded his head but frowned. "Alright. But I won't be a part in hurting anyone. I'll just be there to heal the wounded clones" Bultar nodded in understanding.

(Y/n) stood up after another moment. "I'll go pack my bags" the boy clenched his fists and swiftly exited the room.

(Y/n) walked quickly, avoiding conversation with any of his fellow Jedi that walked past.

Eventually the boy reached his room and entered. He quickly began packing everything he thought he would need. It didn't take more than a few minutes.

Once he was done the boy sighed. He knew the last thing he would need. He pulled a box out from under his bed and sighed. He hadn't used this since Geonosis. He opened the box and grabbed his lightsaber pike by the grip of its large handle. He pulled it out and looked down at it. He pressed the button and it's orange blade burst to life.

(I know this is one of Darth Banes lightsabers in canon but fuck it

(I know this is one of Darth Banes lightsabers in canon but fuck it. I want the MC to have this saber and by god he's gonna have it!)

(Y/n) stared at the burning orange blade before quickly turning it off as he felt a wave of panic fly through him at the thought of what he could do with the weapon. He quickly grabbed his bag and threw it onto his back.

He walked out of the room with his lightsaber in hand and began walking aimlessly.

"Woah" (y/n) quickly turned to see Barriss looking at his lightsaber. "I've never seen your lightsaber before... I didn't expected it would be this massive"

"Yeah... it's just what felt the most natural when I was making my lightsaber" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "I don't like to keep it on me but..." the boy trailed off.

Barriss realized what he was trying to say and her smile instantly disappeared. "No, you of all people?"

"Afraid so" (y/n) sighed as he shook his head. "I'm headed to Geonosis tonight" the boy clenched his free fist angrily at the thought.

Barriss smiled softly. "Well then there is one bright side" she placed a hand on her friends shoulder. "Master Luminara has told me that I must accompany her to Geonosis as well"

"I'm sorry" (y/n) replied as he returned her soft smile. "But I'm also glad"

"As am I" Barriss nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must go pack" She smiled before walking off.

(Y/n)s smile quickly faded as he began walking again. He looked around for some sort of distraction but found none. He sighed before looking back the way he was walking and continuing ahead.

Half an hour later the boy arrived in one of the many hangars of the temple. The boy looked around for the gunship that was supposed to pick him up. He smiled a bit as he read the words on the side of the ship. "Plo's Bros"

"Commander" (y/n) quickly turned to see a clone commander walking towards the him

"Commander" (y/n) quickly turned to see a clone commander walking towards the him. "I'm commander Wolffe"

"Padawan (Y/n) (l/n)" the boy replied with a forced smile

"Padawan (Y/n) (l/n)" the boy replied with a forced smile. The had never met a clone before. He had also never been called a commander before... he didn't like it. "I guess we'll be working together"

"It would seem so commander" Wolffe replied with a nod. "We aren't leaving for a few more hours" the commander spoke.

"I know" (y/n) replied with a nod. "If its alright I'll just meditate inside the ship until we're ready"

"Go ahead" Wolffe shrugged unsure of what else to say.

(Y/n) nodded before walking towards the ship and entering. He sat down on the floor before pulling his bag off his back and putting it down beside him along with his lightsaber.

The boy closed his eyes and quickly entered a trancelike state.

"(Y/n)?" The boy opened his eyes and looked up to see his masters face. "How long have you been meditating here?" The boy looked past her to see that the lights were dimmed to indicate that it was night.

"Since this afternoon" the boy replied with a shrug. "The medical ward is empty so I had nobody to help. I suppose now that we're headed into a war zone that won't be an issue" the boys frown returned as he got back to his feet.

"I wish I could say you were wrong" Bultar sighed. "But I'm not going to lie to you"

"Thanks" (y/n) shook his head and pulled his lightsaber to his hand with the force. He pulled his bag to his other hand.

"Woah... that thing is huge" Bultar glanced down at his lightsaber.

(Y/n) held it up so she could look at it better. He held it out and she took it so as to have a better look.

(Y/n) glanced towards the cockpit as he heard the engines activate. The ship took off and (y/n) quickly looked outside just before the door closed. He hoped that wouldn't be his last ever look of the temple.

Word count: