Landing At Point Rain

"Our ships are in position and we are ready to begin our campaign against the Geonosians" Obi-wan Kenobi spoke to the holograms of Yoda, Mace Windu, and the Chancellor.

"And what about Poggle? Any report on his location?" Mace asked calmly.

"It seems he's holed up at the primary droid foundry here" Obi-wan spoke as he pulled up a map and pointed to a spot that was shielded. "The factory is protected by a shield generator. Anakin, Ki-Adi, Bultar, and I shall attempt a four pronged attack through their defense lines to a staging area just short of the shield" he motioned to where he was pointing on the holo map as little arrows showed up where he pointed.

"Once we've landed, we shall knock out the shield generator" obi-wan looked back up at the holograms. "That is our primary target"

"Isn't it risky committing four generals to one area of attack?" The chancellor spoke up as he looked between Yoda and Mace. "If something went wrong, we could be dealt a serious blow"

"To ensure that rise again Geonosis does not, capture Poggle we must" Yoda responded as he looked at the chancellor

"Of course. As always, I shall leave the strategy to you, Master Jedi" Palpatine nodded to Yoda before turning again to Obi-Wan.

"Our thanks, Chancellor" Obi-Wan spoke.

"May the Force be with you" Mace nodded before the holograms disappeared.

The hangar bay

(Y/n) (l/n) was supposed to be at the mission briefing but he couldn't bring himself to go. He was sure he'd get in trouble for that but he didn't care. He watched as troopers ran to ships in order to prepare for the invasion.

"(Y/n)!" The boy looked to see his master walking towards him. "To the gunships, let's go!" She walked past him and entered the gunship.

(Y/n) sighed but quickly followed his master inside. A few more clones entered behind them and the ship took off. They flew for a while before explosions could be heard. (Y/n) gripped his lightsaber hard as he used it as a sort of cane to keep upright as the ship moved to avoid explosions.