Brain Invaders

"Hello master" (y/n) smiled at his master as he got off the transport ship. After a few days of rest the group had come back to find the invasion almost over.

"Hello (y/n)" Bultar replied with a smile. She was glad to see her padawan in a better mood.

"I'm afraid we have a complication" master Mundi spoke as he exited the ship as well.

"Don't we always?" Anakin asked exasperatedly as he crossed his arms.

"I've just received a distress signal from our forces on Dantooine. Master Windu's defenses held, but at a great cost to his men. They need medical supplies immediately. We can obtain these supplies at the medical station near Ord Cestus" the master replied quickly.

"We're delivering Poggle to Coruscant, and Cestus is not exactly on the way" Anakin replied.

"The Republic must begin debriefing Poggle right away if we're to get useful intelligence from him." Luminara and Anakin were referring to the Geonosian leader that they had just caught.

Anakin walked over to the padawans "Master, I suggest we let our Padawans handle the supply mission"

"Whatever needs to be done, Master, I'm happy to help" Ahsoka replied.

"As am I" Barriss nodded.

"I'm just happy to be going back to a hospital. All this fighting makes me sick" (y/n) replied with a nod of his own.

"Very well. Take a medical frigate. And after we've delivered Poggle to Coruscant, we'll rendezvous with you for the voyage to Dantooine" Obi-Wan nodded and the master left.

(Y/n) smiled before looking towards Barriss. "You're in a good mood" she smiled and Ahsoka turned to see him too.

"It's weird seeing you happy" Ahsoka spoke quietly.

"He's usually happy. You've only seen him in the battlefield" Barriss replied with a shrug.

"What she said" (y/n) nodded.

An hour later the three padawans were aboard the medical frigate. "We are ready to make our jump, Master Fisto" Barriss spoke to the hologram of the Jedi master

"Good. I look forward to your arrival" he spoke with a smile. The ship then made the jump to hyperspace.

Hours later the three padawans were laying in the barracks, trying to sleep

Hours later the three padawans were laying in the barracks, trying to sleep. Ahsoka tossed and turned a lot, causing the others to take notice. "What? What is it?" Barris asked without opening her eyes.

Ahsoka groaned. "It's too quiet. It's a big change from all the fighting the last few days"

"You should enjoy this peace while it lasts" Barriss replied as she opened her eyes.

"I know I plan to" (y/n) smiled as he kept his eyes closed.

"I can't. Let's go eat" Ahsoka got out of bed. Barriss followed. (Y/n) just groaned before following.