Weapons Factory

(Y/n) (l/n) watched from afar as Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker briefed their troops. It was supposed to be Ahsoka's briefing but Anakin kept interrupting. The boy could sense the annoyance coming off the girl.

The clones walked off a minute later and the two Jedi began arguing.

"Makes you see how functional our relationship is doesn't it?" (Y/n) quickly turned to see Bultar watching the two other Jedi with a smirk.

"Definitely" (y/n) replied before turning his attention back to the other Jedi. He watched as Ahsoka started talking loudly and pointed her finger in her masters face. "It's like a train wreck. I don't want to watch but it's impossible to turn away" Ahsoka crossed her arms and kept talking after something Anakin said.

"Yes. Anakin tends to form those type of relationships" Bultar laughed.

The two quickly turned their heads as they heard ships coming in to land. They made their way over to Anakin and Ahsoka when (y/n) spotted her. He smiled at Barriss Offee as she and her master also walked towards Skywalker and his padawan. Barriss noticed her friend and sent him back a brief smile.

"Well if you don't trust me, maybe you should send me back!" Ahsoka said loudly as she crossed her arms.

"Don't tempt me snips" Anakin replied with a laugh.

"If you're both finished with your little discussion, we do have a factory to destroy" Luminara Undulli spoke as everyone arrived beside the two arguing Jedi.

"Sooner rather than later" Bultar added with a nod.

Anakin and Ahsoka silenced and turned to the newcomers. "Well Barriss? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

Barriss curtseyed in Ahsoka's direction. "Padawan learner Barriss Offee, at your service"

Anakin smirked at Ahsoka as the girl gave him an annoyed face. She then turned back to Barriss and offered her hand. "Glad to meet you" Barriss took her hand and stood back to her full height. "I'm Ahsoka" the two smiled at each other.

"It's good to see both of you again" Anakin spoke as he turned his gaze to Luminara.

"I wish it was under more peaceful circumstances" Luminara replied. "Come. Let's get to a better position to discuss everything" the Jedi began walking.

(Y/n) slowed down a bit and grabbed Barriss' arm so that she walked with him behind the group. Ahsoka seemed to be the only one who noticed. She gave him a strange look but she then turned back to the conversation the masters were having.

"I was starting to think you weren't going to show" (y/n) smiled at Barriss as he let go of her arm.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here to help with the beginning of the invasion" Barriss gave the boy a gentle smile. "Are you alright?"