Fit As A Fiddle And Ready For Love

(Y/n) (l/n) groaned as he woke up, his neck was sore. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was no longer on the medical frigate. He was in some type of infirmary. The boy looked around and noticed Ahsoka awake in a bed to his left and Barriss unconscious in one to his right. "Where are we?" He spoke quietly.

Ahsoka quickly turned her head to the boy and smiled. "We docked with the station we were on our way too. Master Fisto got us out of the ship"

"Is Barriss alright?" (Y/n) asked quietly as he sat up. He rubbed his neck causing him to quickly wince in pain.

"She'll be fine. Are you alright? She almost killed you" Ahsoka got up and walked over to the boys bed.

"She almost killed you too" (y/n) pointed out causing Ahsoka to cross her arms. "I'm fine. My neck and throat are sore but other than that I'm fine"

Ahsoka nodded and sat down on the boys bed beside him. "Can't you just heal yourself like you did with Obi-Wan?" She uncrossed her arms.

(Y/n) shook his head. "I'm not able to heal myself, only others"

"Well that's dumb" Ahsoka shook her head.

(Y/n) sighed. "The light side of he force is about helping others. Self focus and self preservation are paths to the dark side"

"You just can't figure out how to heal yourself can you?" Ahsoka asked with a smirk.

"Yeah..." (y/n) sighed. He sat up slowly. "What happened with the parasites?"

"The cold killed them all. The clones are fine" Ahsoka replied with a smile.

"Good" (y/n) nodded. He glanced over at Barriss. "I can't believe she killed one of them"

Ahsoka was quick to defend her new friend. "It was to stop him from hurting you. You would have done the same thing if it were her in trouble"

"Not a chance! I would have found another way" (Y/n) replied with a sudden burst of anger at the idea of killing someone. "I'll heal their wounds, treat their wounds, bind their wounds, but I will not inflict their wounds!"

Ahsoka put her hands up and nodded. "Alright, alright. Sorry I even suggested it" she rolled her eyes and turned to look at Barriss. "My point is she just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt. She's going to hate herself for doing it when she comes to"

(Y/n) just nodded but didn't say anything else.

"Master Fisto said we should be able to get out of here as soon as we're all awake. The medics looked us over already"

(y/n) nodded. "Good man. I'm going to name my first wife after him" Ahsoka rolled her eyes at the silly statement.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep" (y/n) yawned as he closed his eyes and laid back down.

"You just woke up though" Ahsoka replied only to notice the boy was already asleep.

The next morning

(Y/n) slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "Good morning" he turned to see Barriss looking barely conscious in her bed. Ahsoka seemed to be gone.

"Good morning Barriss" the boy stood up and walked over to her bed. He lowered her hood and ran his hand through her long black hair.

(Basing her hair off the cover for Battle Surgeons)

"What're you doing?" She asked groggily but didn't stop him.

"My healing is more effective if I'm making contact with someone" the boy closed his eyes and focused on healing Barriss. He felt his own energy drain and flow into the girl.

Barriss' eyes became a bit less cloudy and she glanced up at (y/n). "Thank you" she smiled although she still sounded tired.

(Y/n) healed her until he had almost no more energy left to give her. Barriss quickly caught the boy before he could fall to the ground. She pulled him onto the bed and helped him sit up. "Steady" she whispered as she held him up. She didn't bother to tell him that he shouldn't overextend herself, he wouldn't have listened.

"You feeling better now?" (Y/n) asked as he held his head. It felt like everything was spinning.

"Fit as a fiddle and ready for love" (y/n) looked at her with a confused expression. "I'm fine (y/n)" she nodded her head and pat his back. "Thank you" she said with a smile.

(Y/n) smiled back as he felt his energy slowly coming back. "Any idea where Ahsoka went?"

"Master Skywalker was assigned a new mission so he came and took her with him" Barriss replied with a shrug. "She didn't want to wake you"

(Y/n) nodded. "Well next time tell her I wouldn't mind" Barriss nodded in understanding. "Any idea where we're headed next? Ahsoka said we could leave when we are all awake"

Barriss shrugged. "I don't know"

"I got you both transferred back to the Jedi temple. At least until your masters are back from their current missions" the two quickly turned to the door to see Kit Fisto leaned against the door.

"When did you-" (y/n) didn't finish his sentence. He just shook his head before speaking again. "Thank you master Fisto" the boy smiled at the thought that he was once again away from the war.

"Thank you master" Barriss also spoke, also happy to be away from the war again.

The master nodded. "You're very welcome. Whenever you are ready come to the main hangar bay, I have a shuttle waiting there for you" he turned around and walked away.

"I'm ready to head out whenever you are" Barriss spoke as she sat up.

"Let's go then" (y/n) stood up slowly, unsure if he was able to stand. Luckily he had regained just enough energy.

Barriss quickly stood and rapped an arm around the boys waist to help him. They began walking and headed out the door.

Word count: 1001