The Forest Moon

"Barriss?!" (Y/n) called out weakly from his cabin. The two had been sent to bring relief supplies to the planet Mimban. He coughed loudly. They boy had been asleep when he'd been thrown from his bed into the wall. The air had been knocked out of him but he was mostly fine. "Barriss?!"

The ship now seemed to be on its side, so he assumed they had crashed on some planet. He stood up and jumped to the half open door. He grabbed hold and climbed through. Once he was on the other side he climbed onto the wall and began looking for the other padawan. "Barriss?!" He heard a groan coming from the cockpit and quickly made his way there.

"Barriss!" He spotted the semiconscious girl and ran to her side. The clone pilots beside her were both dead. She herself seemed to have hit her head against the flight controls and she had a horrible looking gash on her forehead.

(Y/n) grimaced at the sight of the blood oozing from her head but quickly regained his composure and lowered her hood before putting his hand over the wound. He felt the energy drain from him and into Barriss. He relaxed a bit as the wound became smaller. He didn't have enough energy in him to completely heal her but her wound was at least much smaller now. He'd meditate later to regain the lost energy.

Barriss groaned again as (y/n) picked her up. He walked towards the ship entrance before noticing the locking mechanism was broken. He took his lightsaber off his back and slashed at the lock, slicing it open so he could get out. He placed Barriss down on the ground outside and turned to look at the ship.

It was smashed up, definitely didn't look like it'd fly again without major repairs. The boy turned to look behind them and noticed they seemed to have crashed in a jungle. "Don't think I'll be able to repair the ship here"

(Y/n) sat down beside Barriss and wiped some blood off her head. Moments later the blood had been replaced by even more. He sighed once again and tried to heal Barriss more unsuccessfully.

He stopped his attempt after another moment before standing back up. "The first aid kit" he realized before running back into the ship.

He rummaged around the cargo hold and eventually pulled out a smashed up first aid kit. He opened it and sighed. The only things still in tact seemed to be the bandages. Everything else was destroyed and bacta spilled out of the smashed vials. "It'll have to do" he spoke before running back out to Barriss.

Once Barriss' wound was bandaged he placed his hand on it and applied pressure to it. "Where are we?" He wondered as he looked around at the forest. Lots of the trees were smashed from their landing, other than that it seemed to be an average forest.

"(Y/n)?" The boy looked down at the sound of the whisper and smiled at Barriss as she opened her eyes. "My head feels like it's spinning"

"That would probably be due to loss of blood and possible concussion" (y/n) replied as he tried to use what little energy he had to keep her calm. "I'm sorry I couldn't heal you more. I wasn't at my full strength"

"I'm fine" Barriss replied as she moved her hand to feel the bandage on her head. She grimaced at the feeling of blood. "Or maybe I'm not. Where are we?"

"Some forest" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"The ship?"

"Beyond repair unless we find a mechanic with all the parts we need" Barriss sighed at that.

"The transmitter?" (Y/n) perked up at the reminder of that.

"I'll go check. Don't move" (y/n) gave her a reassuring smile before going back into the ship.

The boy came back out a few minutes later with the transmitter in hand. "The long range one was destroyed. This one doesn't have the range to call back to coruscant. I can send a message to any nearby ships, but that'd include separatist"