Saber

(The writers block is strong with this writer so don't expect this to be a long chapter)

The two Dathomiri and Cuddles the rancor were now camped halfway up the mountain. The others slept as (y/n) worked. At this point (Y/n) had disassembled the lightwhip and moved all the necessary components onto a cloth alongside his rancor tooth handle.

The kyber crystal was wrong. (Y/n) held the crystal in his hand, he looked over the tiny red thing as he sensed the waves of dark side energy rolling off of it. This crystal had been bled.

(Y/n) focused silently as he placed the crystal on the cloth. He closed his eyes and got to work.

He pushed aside his sense of urgency, even though he was in a hurry to get to the top of the mountain. Meditation came easily, as if he were sitting in safety in the Jedi Temple itself, instead of the red dirt of his hated home planet. His mind's eye sorted the preassembled components and those he had just retrieved into order, locking each into place with the others. When (y/n) opened his hands, he was not surprised to find that the lightsaber, primitive and yet beautiful, was waiting.

It would need more work, but it was his.

When he turned it on, it shone the brightest white.

(Y/n) stared at the bright white blade before looking down at the handle and turning the dial

(Y/n) stared at the bright white blade before looking down at the handle and turning the dial. The lightsaber blade quickly collapsed into a whip.

 The lightsaber blade quickly collapsed into a whip

(Disregard the people and the color red. It's still white. Just putting this here so you know what it looks like)

(Y/n) quickly swung the whip at the nearest tree. The blade went right through the bark and cut the tree in half. (Y/n) watched with a smirk as the top half of the tree fell and fell to the ground with a bang.

Teneka quickly shot awake and jumped to her feet. "Relax!" (Y/n) spoke as he turned the weapon back to saber form. "Just testing this out" (y/n) turned it off and tossed the weapon to Teneka.

The witch easily caught the weapon and looked it over. "Mind if-" she was cut off by a shrug from the boy. Teneka quickly turned the saber on before swinging it around carefully. She noticed the dial on the handle and turned it before smirking as it turned to whip mode. "This is so cool" she swung the whip once before turning it off before she hurt herself.

(Y/n) took the handle back and tossed it up into the air before catching it again. "Who'd have thought Rancor tooth would make such a comfortable handle. It feels much more natural than my last saber"

Teneka snickered. "Whether you like it or not you're Dathomiri. We have a deep relationship with Rancors" (y/n) crossed his arms but Teneka just turned back to their creature. "Isn't that right girl?" Cuddles roared loudly although it's eyes remained closed. Apparently it was awake.

"I suppose you're right" (y/n) tried not to sound bitter. The only indication he was annoyed was his tight grip on his saber handle.

Word count: 560

(The lightsaber purification was just an edited version of the passage from the Ahsoka book where Ahsoka did it... so yeah. Almost plagiarism! Yay!)