.2 (she moved?)

Macy POV (in coma)
"Wake up Macy come on." I say to myself trying to wake up. It can't be that hard can it just wait up. Open my eyes come on. "Hey bean how you doing today? That's a stupid question to ask you can't answer. Bean I love you so so so much mama loves you she's gonna come later and talk to you and tell how crazy I have been the past few months. But who can blame me my daughter is in coma and we don't know if you'll wake up. So just give me a sign or something that you can hear me that your still here baby girl."  I heard my mom say " mom I'm here I hear you." I say knowing she can't hear me but it would be nice if she could. After that I see a flash and I'm at my grandparents house. But this time I see people at the table it was me, mom, Mason, and my grandparents Lane looked mad I was probably a year at the oldest my mom and uncle where in there teens. They where eating dinner and mom goes to grab the potatoes and Lane hands them to Katherine and she went to hand them to mom and Lane grabbed them and throw them to the wall behind mom she jumped and I started crying. "Shut her up!" Lane yelled "dad you scared her." Mom says as Katherine grabs me and walks out of the dining room. "We shouldn't have kept her i should have made you give her up." Lane tells mom. "No...." Mom said and then another flash "bean get ready time to go." Mom said as I run into her room. "Wook do you wike it?" I asked as I showed her my t-shirt that had a fire truck on it I wasn't good with my 'L' at the time " I love it bean." She said as she picked me up and carried me to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked " I'm. Taking you to the station with me." She tells me "yay!!!" I yell excited. I follow young me and my mom to her car she just got out of the academy a year before this and was moving out in a week. Another flash and I was at the hospital outside of a room in the ICU I couldn't tell who was in the room till I seen Emma out the corner of my eye and she's with Mama "this way Emma." Mama tells her they walk into the room and I follow them. "How's she doing?" Mama asked my mom "she's fine as far as I know." Mom said holding my lift hand mama goes and sits beside mom and Emma is on my right side holding my hand "hey babe I just wanted to say I love you and miss you." She says and I feel something on my right hand I look at my hand "do it again Emma." I say to myself as Emma picks my hand up and kisses it and I feel it again. She sits my hand down on the bed and grabs a chair and sits down beside me "I'm here baby." She says and grabbed my hand again I look at my moms they smile sadly at Emma. "Okay Macy it's time to wake up i don't know how I'm going to do this but I got to try something anything." I say to myself and walk over to the side that Emma's on and put my hand on top of my own hand I feel that feeling again that feeling of home I guess you could call it. I move closer to the bed. "Come on Macy you can do this wake up." I say to myself as I grabbed my leg.

Emma's POV
As I sat here holding Macys hand and her moms on the other side of the bed the tv was on for background noise. I wasn't really paying attention to the tv or anything honestly other then Macy. I tell her hey and that I love and miss her and then I kissed her hand. It hasn't been that long and I feel something move I look at her hand nothing I look at her eyes to see if they open then as I'm looking at her legs I feel her grab my hand "she moved ?" I said "what?" Maya asked me " she...she moved her.. hand." I said "like she grabbed my hand" I tell them. And we all look at her face and see her eyes slowly start to open as she opens her eyes Carina calls for a nurse and doctor "hey baby your okay shh." I say her eyes where fully open now. "Don't talk bambina." Carina said trying to keep Macy clam.

Macy POV
I'm back mom, mama, and Emma all here I'm okay I didn't die I made it. Now what?? I think to myself I just want normal again is that to much to asked?

A/N: hey guys hope you like it this is kinda short part the next part will probably be a little bit longer.
Macys awake y'all what now?
Love ya-Morgan