.7

Macy POV
We get to the station and moms and I get out of the car I run inside "Bean slow down!" Mom yells by the time I get to the door to open one of my favorite people are opening the door "VIC!" I yell giving her a hug "hey mini bishop how you doing?" She asked while hugging me. "I'm good so glad I out of the house." I tell her "that good you here to help today or just hang out?" She asked me "she just here to hang out Vic." Mom told her are they walked up " come on kiddo let's go see everyone okay." Mom tell me "okay." I say as we all go inside to the beanery. When we get up there I yell "HELLO EVERYONE!"  Everyone says 'hey' Andy walks over to me " hey mi amor." Andy says as she comes over to hug me. We hug " how are you?" She asked " I'm okay glad to be out of the house." I say "that's good." She says we all sit at the table and talk for a while then the alarm goes off every gets up and runs out other the me and moms. "Okay let go home." Mom says " can't we do something else?" I ask "like what?" Mom asked " I don't know Um anything." I say " let's go get food then we will go home." Mom said " okay." We all go to the car go get food and go home.

After eating I went to my room and sat on my bed and played on my phone. About an hour later my phone started ringing.
I answer it.

*on the phone*
Macy: hey
Unknown: hi Macy
Macy: who is this?
Unknown: that doesn't matter now.
Macy: why did you call then?
Unknown: there's someone here( girl screams)
Macy: who? (Goes to get up to tell moms)
Unknown: I wouldn't do that if I was you want her to stay alive right?
Macy: who is this? Who do you have?
Unknown: I'm surprised you don't know by my voice. (Girl screams "HELP!! MAC...") SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!
Macy: Emma?( I question in a low voice hopefully he didn't hear me.)
Unknown: i don't know how much she can take
Macy: don't hurt her anymore tell me what you want
Unknown: you..
*end phone call*

Sitting on my bed in shock mom walks in "you okay bean?" She asked I couldn't say anything I was frozen looking at my phone this person has Emma and I can't do anything about it "bean?" She said what was I supposed to say he knew I was about to go get them earlier because he said no to so i cant tell me I'll find her on my own.

A/N: sorry it took so long next part will be out tomorrow pretty busy today what do you think will happen now?