.13

No ones POV
It's been a week since Emma and Macy both where with Nathan. He was arrested and charged with kidnapping right now but the way it's looking he might get charged with murder as well. Maya Carina and Mrs.Johnson all Press charges against him so he's going to jell no one knows how long for though.
Emma is in a coma and Macy has been by her side the whole time since she woke up from surgery. The three moms asked the doctors to put them in the same room they knew when one they woke up they would wanna be with each other.
Everyone felt as Macy would brake at the drop of a pen. Is this gonna brake her more then she was already or will she come above it and be better.

Macys POV
It's been a week and I can't sleep, and I can't eat. I don't want to leave because what if she wakes up and I'm not here she was there for me when I was in the hospital. I can't leave her. I get broken out of thought when mom comes in "hey bean." She says and walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "Hi." I say in a quiet voice "bean mama and I think it's a good thing if you go home and shower and eat something." She says "I'm not hungry." I say just staring at Emma. She's here because of me I did this I caused her so much pain and now she could die and it's my fault. "Bean you haven't eaten anything in the past week just try for me please." She says I look at her and the right back to Emma "you know...it's my fault. If I just left it alone when she told me to non of this would have happened. I....I wouldn't know...him...she wouldn't be here... everything would be just fine....but know I had to be hard headed and find him......I needed to know..." I pause and take Emma's hand in my hand "I...I..needed to know...w..who..he was... because....." I stop and wipe some tears from my cheeks "I needed to know I...wasn't going to be anything thing like Lane....but he that man...he's worse...and he..." mom cut me off "bean this is not your fault okay you didn't know he was going to do this." She tells me "but you told me to leave it alone and stay away and I didn't listen...I'm.....so so sorry mom." I say with tears rolling down my face "mac it well be okay we'll take him down okay they'll get him on more then just kidnapping okay." She say I nod and she pulls me into a hug "I can't lose her mom I won't survive with out her." I say crying my eyes out she holds on to me for the longest time "it will all be okay." She says to me. But will it all be okay nothing is ever okay. I'm the reason why my mom had to give me to my grandparents and I'm the reason why this happened to Emma. I only hurt people that I'm close to so what do I do now.

Emma's  POV
What's happening where am I. "Hello?"

A/N: hope you guys like it. Sorry it's short
What do you think will happen?
Will Macy lose the love of her life or will she get the chance to tell her how much she loves her?
Is it gonna be a happy ending or sad one?

Also coming out with a new book today called
"Kids will be kids"