.8 (what's wrong now?)

Maya POV
"Bean you okay?" I asked as I walked in her room. Nothing she didn't say anything. "Bean" I said as I walk over to her bed "what's going on?" I asked "nothing mom..everything is okay." She tells me but I know it's a lie "bean you sure?" I asked her "yes!" She states "okay dinner is almost done." I tell her "okay." She say I give her a side hug and kiss her head " I love you bean and I'm here if you wanna talk okay." I say and she nods and I leave.

Macys POV
How do I find her where do I start the number was unknown. I don't know what todo now. I can't tell moms or anyone or she'll die but if I don't she could still die. How am I supposed todo this I can't just sit around and do nothing maybe it wasn't real maybe it wasn't her I'll text her

4:30pm
Me: hey baby how are you? Just wanted to see if we could hang out

Now I wait but i how long do I wait? Do I wait for an hour or more? I should have told mom. Why am I so stupid? What if she dies? What if I get her killed? I can't be the reason she dies. If the guy  calls back I can tell him to take me instead right? Or maybe give them money or something right.

An hour later there's been nothing no text no call she normally answers right away. So why is it taking her so long? I text again

5:30
Me: babe hello you okay I love you 💕😘

Now I wait. I hate waiting

3 hours later 8:30
Still no answer what do I do I guess I'll try again tomorrow.
"Dinners ready!" I hear mom yell "coming!" I yell back I think about this later.

I get downstairs we sit at the table "hey kiddo how you doing?" Mom asked "I'm fine." I tell her I mean it's true I guess I'm fine but she probably know something up. "Okay." She said we get done eating and clean up then get ready for bed and go to sleep.

*the next day*
I wake up check my phone nothing from Emma my phone  started ringing  I answer.

Unknown:hello again.
Me:hi
Unknown: I know you want to tell but you can't she'll die
Me: I can I be sure your telling the truth?
Unknown: because I don't lie
Me: let me talk to her
Unknown: fine
Emma: Mac?
Me: yea it's me I'll get you out of there.just hold on
Emma: i don't know if I can.
Me: you can babe okay I love you
Emma: I love you to....wait no...
Unknown: okay that's all
Me: what do you want?
Unknown: you know what I won't.
Me: money? Me? I don't know
Unknown: you'll find out later
With that He hung up

Damn it now what? How do I get her now? I go to the kitchen to find something to eat just something little. "Hey bean" I jump when I hear her voice "you okay?" She asked "yea I'm good." I tell her  then mama comes downstairs " hey Bella's" she says "hey" we say at the same time. Mama starts fixing breakfast for us.  As we are waiting we hear someone knock on the door "I'll get it"
I say as I get up and go answer the door I get to the door and open it. "Hello is this the Bishop-Deluca house?" A man asked "um yes." I tell him "Is a Macy Bishop here?" He asked "that's me why?" I asked by this point I hear moms walk up behind me " I have a warrant for your arrest put your hands behind your back." He tells me I do as he says. "What's going on?" Mom asked "your daughter here in a suspect in a case." He say and he gets done putting the handcuffs on me. "Mom what do I do?" I say "you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court or law." He says "don't say anything. Will be right behind you." She tells me as I'm getting put in the back of the cop car. What just happened?

A/N: now what? Will they find out what happened is Emma really dead or what?