.6

Macys POV
It's been a few weeks at home I'm doing a lot better then I was. I got my appetite back and I started working out a little not to much because moms won't let me do a whole lot. Me and mom go for walks and sometimes jogs but other then that I don't do a lot. Also I have been spending a lot of time with Emma. We are going on a date in a few days I'm ready for that. I hear a knock on my door "come in." I say  " your up early bean." Mom says "yea ready for our walk and maybe we can do more then a jog today." I say sitting up in my bed and she comes and sits on the edge of it. "I don't know bean. You sure your ready for more ?" Mom asked me "yes I'm so ready I think i wanna start running again or another sport." I tell her "okay slow down bean one thing at a time okay." She tells me "okay." I say and let my head hang down "but I'm doing better mom I don't have any headaches anymore also I  have been eating like normal again and there no pain anywhere also no seizures." I tell her " I know bean but you have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then we will think about it okay."she tells me "okay fine." I say "come on mama made breakfast." She said we both got up and went to eat. We where all eating and there was a knock at the door "I got it." I say jumping up and run to the door and open it to see someone I didn't wanna see. I thought he went away or disappeared or something but no he is here in front of me "who is it bambina?" Mama asked I couldn't say anything " come on kiddo let me in." He said " n...no.." I say "that's no way to treat your grandfather." He said "bean who..." mom stops talking when she walks in and sees who it is "Maya nice to see you again." He says "Your not welcome here leave Lane" Mom says "now now I just wanna talk to my kid and grandkid." He said " I..I'm...not...yo..your...grandkid..." I said with a stutter  he looks at me then back to mom " you raised her to disrespect her elders." He said " no I didn't you should leave before I call the police." Mom said " I'll be back." He says and leaves. Mom shuts the door and looks at me "you okay bean?" She asked I nodded but didn't say anything. "Okay come on let's finish eating" she said "I'm not hungry anymore." I tell her "okay go get ready for the day okay" she tells me I go to my room and get ready for the day then go back downstairs and sit in the living room waiting on my moms to get ready when they get ready they come and we watch some tv.

A few hours later "I'm bored." I say "what you want to do?" Mom asked " I don't know anything." I  say  " name something kid anything." Mom tells me "anything?" I asked "sure anything." She says "um the station! I wanna go to the station!" I say all excited "the station?" Mom questioned "yes! Please I haven't been in forever and I really wanna go please?" I say  mom looks at mama she nods " okay fine go get your shoes." she tells me and I get up and run to my room "slow down kiddo!" Mom yells I get to my room and put on my shoes I know I'm acting like a kid but I really miss being at the station it was fun and I miss the people there's I get my shoes on and run back downstairs "come on! come on!" I yell "let's go!"I say as I grab mom and mama hand and pull on them "okay bean slow down we're going" mom says and I pull the to the door. "Move it slow pokes." I say getting to the car and then we all get in "to the station!" I say and mom starts driving.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short parts but the next one will be longer also do you think that they will be happy from now on or will something happen.