.9

No one pov
As the Deluca-Bishop got in there car to follow the cop they knew that Macy had been with them all day and if she wasn't right there with her moms she was in her room they knew she wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone unless it came to protecting her family and friends. Macy wouldn't do that. So why was she a suspect in a case? Why would she be in any part of that?

Macys POV
Sitting in the back of a cop car is scary. I don't know if anyone has ever been in one but it's scary to me. What case would I be a suspect in I mean for all I know I'm the only one who knows Emma's missing unless she didn't make it home the night she left my house. But she told me she did or was that the guy that called me? I knew I should have told my moms when he called the last time but now it might be to late. What if he hurts her or something else? We get to the station and the cop gets me out of the car. Moms followed but they have to go in a different door and also wait for me to be Process into the system I guess. They take my fingerprints and put me in a room with a table and   double sided glass. I sit there for what feels like forever. When a woman comes in "Hey I'm officer Jones you must be Macy Deluca-Bishop?" She say I just nod "okay I'm gonna ask you a few questions then you can be on your way." She tells me and sits across from me "I'm a minor don't you need an adult or lawyer here to question me?" I asked I watch a lot of  crime shows so I'm pretty sure that go as close to the real thing as they can right? "You are right Miss Deluca-Bishop." She tells me "But this isn't those types of questions." She says "what do you mean?" I asked "I mean your 17 almost an adult yourself so if I needed to ask you something I could." She says "no you can't." I say "I want my lawyer and my mom in here while you question me." I tell her "okay." She says a walks out.

It's been about 30 minutes and she walks back in with my moms and a lawyer "there will you talk now." She asked "yes now I will." I say with a small smile on my face. And I see a smile on my moms face. They all sat down. "Okay let's start" officer Jones said  "when was the last time you spoke to or see Miss Emma Johnson?" She asked "a day or 2 ago." I tell her " what was the Conversation like? Was she mad at you or where you mad at her?" She asked "no I couldn't be mad at her she's my best friend and girlfriend." I tell her which is pretty much right I think we might have had like one fight since my surgery but other then that we always talk it out. "She wouldn't run away would she? Her home life was good?" She asked "no she wouldn't she has a great home life. Why are you asking this?" I asked "your telling me she has a great home life and out of home life so there would be no reason for her to run off." She says "yes that what I'm saying why are you asking if she ran away?" I asked "her mom said she hadn't been home in the past two days. She thought she was with you but when she didn't answer she got worried." She tells me "the night she left your house did she text or call telling you she was home?" She asked me "yes but I don't think it was her anymore..."I say "why's that?" She asked me " um..I.." I stuttered "come on why?" She said again this time with a look on her face saying that the already knows but wants me to say it. I can't say it he'll kill her or something I can't have that. But moms and the lawyer is here so maybe it's okay to tell them I look at mom and she nods giving me the go ahead "um..this guy....I....I..." I stutter again "I..um don't know his name." I tell them "how do you know it's a him?" She asked me "because his voice." I say "he said if I told he would hurt her." I say "how long have you known!?" She asked in a louder tone "he..uhh...called me.. today." I say looking down I don't like this anymore I want to go home. "Okay I think that's enough for today." My lawyer said "no she knows something." Officer Jones  said "that's enough no more questions." The lawyer said "fine." She said and left the room "are you okay bean?" Mom asked I just nodded and kept looking down. I want to go home.

We sat there for another hour or so when officer Jones  walked back in with another officer "this is officer Anderson he has a few more questions then you can leave" she tells us "I said no more questions today." The lawyer said "if she doesn't have anything to hide there should be no reason for her not to want to answer these questions." The new officer said the lawyer and my moms looked at me I nod telling them it was okay "okay so do you know this man?" Officer Anderson asked as he put a picture on to the table. I look at the picture oh god no it can't be.

A/N: sorry it's been a busy week meant to have this out earlier this week but here it is. I hope you like it. Also sorry it's long
Who do you think it is in the picture?
Will Emma be okay?
Is Macy in more trouble then ever?
What's next?