.4

Macys POV
It's been a week  that girl Emma keeps coming around and telling me about her school and what she does after school which is normal come here and hangs out honestly I don't mind it she's cool and she calls me Mac she reminds me of the prettiest girl at school who hang out with me and the boys but I can't remember her name and it makes me mad that I can't remember her name. It's about that time that Emma comes in and hangs out for a while. I hear a knock at my door as the door opens slowly "hey Mac." Emma says as she walks in. "I have some friends with me your moms said it was okay and they thought you might want to see them." She says a she walks in with two boys following her. "Hey Macy." Tuck and Joey say at the same time. How does she know them? And then it all came back.

*flashback 1*
Me and Emma where near the back of the building "is it just me or did it get a lot hotter when we went though that door?" Emma asked me "are you calling be hot?" I jokingly asked with a smile "I'm not joking Macy." She said seriously "I mean yea it did but I'm sure it's nothing." I tell her "but all the smoke you don't think there's a fire do you?" She asked me I turn to her and grab her hands and look at her "it's just dusty in here maybe there's a fire somewhere around here but i promise your safe okay there's no fire." I tell her and she locks eyes with me and smiles I give her a small smile back. "And if there is a fire I'll protect you okay Em." I tell her "okay" she says smiling we keep walking.
*end flashback 1*

*flashback 2*
"I can not lose you!!" She yelled "because I love you Macy Alison Bishop" she said I just stood there for a minute " I love you so so so much Mac-" I cut her off by kissing her. I rest my forehead on hers " I love you to Emma Nicole Johnson." I say the kiss her again and pull her closer to me and warp
My arms around her waist and she puts her arms around my neck as we continue to kiss and make are way to her bed. She pulls back " I love Mac." She says "I love you to Em." I say and she kisses me again as i sit down on the bed and she sits on my lap.she starts to pull up my shirt. I pull away " are you sure?" I asked "yea." She says
*end flashback 2*
"Macy you okay?" Emma asked "Emma?" I said "yea?" She says "your her!" I say a little louder "who?" She asked "the pretty girl." I say blushing and she smiles at me. "Yea." She says with a sweet smile as she moves closer to the bed and we both just stare at each in awe . "Should we go?" Joey asked "no stay." I say looking away from Emma for the first time in a while. "Okay." Tuck said and they all sat down Joey and tuck sat on the lift side of me and Emma on the right. About 10 minutes later the door opens and mom and mama walk in "hey kids" mom says "ciao bambino's." Mama said "hey." We all say "how you feeling Macy?" Mom asked "I feel good I'm ready to go home." I tell her and I feel Emma grab my hand. "I know bean but you gotta stay here for a little bit longer okay once we get the all clear then you can okay." She tells me "okay." I say "what's the plan for today?" Mama asked "I was gonna see if it was okay to take Mac outside for a while get some fresh air and stuff." Emma said and mom looked over at her and the down to our hands and then back to us "um.." said mom " that would be so much fun." I said happily "bambina I don't know." Mama said "when did you remember?" Mom asked out of nowhere "what?" I asked  "when did you remember that Emma was your girlfriend ?" She asked " not long ago." I tell her " you got it back?" She asked "yea I did." I said with a smile on my face. We all hang a little bit longer moms didn't want me to go outside just yet so we stayed in and talked and played some games the boys went home around 7 with Bailey and Emma stayed until about 9 her mom came and got her. I'm so happy I knew who Emma was now maybe that means good news. Maybe I'll be able to go home soon. I'm so ready to go home be in my own bed. All I can do is hope.

A/N: hope y'all like it she got her memories back of Emma yay! Will she get to be happy?
Is the tumor gone?