2-

Gracie Jones
We'd been at this concert for 15 minutes and the band hasn't even come out yet, everyone was just stood in silence and in anticipation, while the openers played.

Almost half an hour later the real band came out and the crowd screams with excitement including Juliette. People start the push to the front and closer to the stage as I get slowly pushed further away from Juliette and my anxiety starts the set in.

The loud noises
The pushing
The lights
The body crushing

I couldn't breathe my heart was beating in my ears and my vision slowly got blurry as the scenery started to turn black and the music fades out.

The loud strum of guitars and banging of drums is the last thing you head before swaying into the darkness.

Bang, head to concrete.
~~
I woke up in a room that wasn't mine or Juliette. I was practically swimming in the King size bed i was tucked into. I felt myself in clothes that weren't my own, a black sweater and grey joggers that piled at the bottom, way too big for me. There were glass windows that were taller than me, a view of NY that was breath taking, but i couldn't take it all in as i still didn't know where i was and who's room this was. As i unlocked the door i collided with a hard chest and strong smell of cigarettes and Dior Sauvage.

I turned my gaze up to see his tall figure towering over me and his strong blue eyes captivating my dull green eyes. He had blonde hair and his looks practically knocked the breath out of me. As i was about to question where i was he grabbed me. His ice cold silver rings on my olive warm skin, he wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me into the bed.

"What are you doing out of bed, it's doctors orders love."

His strong British accent seeping through his deep voice.

"Who are you where am i where is Juliette who's clothes am i in what h-"

"Calm down" he said in a smile "You're safe Gracie, you had just come out of the hospital because you fainted and we escorted you there and you were permitted to be under close eye and there was no way of contacting any of you family or friends and we didn't want you to have the stress of those medical bills from staying the night, so now you're here, and did you say you don't know who i am love?" He said smoothly with my name practically rolling off his tongue.

My head tried the process everything he had just said, still clueless who he was, but where had Juliette gone she wouldn't of left the concert would she?
He looked calmly into my eyes with his practically melting mine.

"Well we should formally meet in that case, Jamie Campbell Bower nice to meet you Gracie." He said with a warming smile as he stretched his hand out in front of me, ushering me to shake it.
My heart stopped. Jamie Campbell Bower as in the lead singer of the band. What the fuck am i doing here.
"Erm Gracie nice to meet you Jamie." I said quietly.

He gave me a confused look he was probably expecting a big fan girl moment but i didn't know anything about him except for how fucking attractive he was.