29-

Jamie CB
I naturally woke up at 11 AM to the faint sounds of Gracie breathing. She was still calmly sleeping. I rubbed my eyes and looked down to see I was still in the same clothes as last night. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth as I couldn't stand morning breath.

I decided to make some breakfast for Gracie and help her as much as I could as I remembered what the articles read. I decided to make her some blueberry pancakes and a coffee. I then realized that Gracie had little to no food in her house and pulled out my phone and decided just to order in McDonald's.

I placed an order of 2 pancakes, 2 coffees, and 2 hash browns. I opened the blinds just slightly so some light could seep through but not enough to wake Ace up. I watched her as her chest gently rose up and down. I realized that this was most likely the first time she had slept in days, part of me wanted to engulf her in a hug and tell her that everything is going to be okay but the other part of me will forever hold on to the part that she cheated.

I got lost in my thoughts of, she was manic when she cheated and she doesn't even recall it? She still did it. But did she?

I snapped out of my trance to the sound of my phone buzzing telling me that the delivery has arrived. I didn't even bother to put shoes on as I grabbed one of the apartment keys in the small dish next to the door, opened the door quietly, and rushed down the stairs to pick up the delivery. I rushed back up the stairs after tipping the driver and taking the bags making sure not to spill the coffee.

I opened the apartment with the keys as I balanced both bags in one arm and pushed the door open with my free hand. The lights were still dimmed and the curtains were shut. Gracie was still wrapped up in the covers with her brown hair sprawled across her pillow. I shut the door quietly and see the time almost hitting 1 PM.

I open the blinds as I hear Gracie groan and throw the covers over her face. I place the bags on the table and unpack them. I feel Gracie's eyes stinging on my back, I turn around to see her smiling at me through her long, dark eyelashes.

"Sleep well?" I say gently as she throws the covers off her, revealing her wearing my jumper and her naked legs.

"The best." She wraps her arms around me and hugs me as she kisses the blade of my shoulder.

"Jamie, I know I fucked up. Trust me I know, but my heart is yours you're the one I want, the one I need J." Her words were intense as I realise we would have to work our way through this one way or another.

"I don't know how you expect me to react love. You cheated baby" I don't ever want to imagine another day without her but still dragged us further apart.

I see her face look hurt as my heart crumbles. Jamie.

Gracie Jones
My heart feels like it has been pulled out of my body. I feel like a lifeless body on the floor bleeding out. His face looks stern not showing any emotion, how? My body aches as I see the food on the table. My stomach churns at the thought that I cheated on him. He's hurt.

I cross my arms over my stomach as I sit across him. We eat in silence. Silence.

I couldn't even stomach one of the pancakes. My brain was scrambled. I had only been able to sleep knowing that he will be here when I woke up if I woke up.
I feel my nails dig into my fist as I realize how badly Liam had fucked up our relationship. Deep down I knew we never fucked.

I got up and threw on a pair of black joggers and grabbed the pair of keys in the door and ran out. My hair was still knotted and spiked up. I ignored Jamies screams of my name and continued to walk down the stairs to the ground floor. I threw the hood over my hair hoping to cover myself as I opened my phone to Liam's contact which I had to unblock.