25-

Jamie CB

Waking up to her became a daily thing i loved it. It never didn't put a smile on my face seeing her brown locks sprayed across my chest as she peacefully sleeps her breath lightly fanning on my skin. I gently pull my legs out of the covers as i move my chest and slowly putting her head back down onto a pillow trying not to wake her up. I rake my hand through my hair as i walk towards the bathroom door ready to shower.

I turn on the water as i feel it spray onto me damping my hair and cooling my temperature. I comb through my hair with some shampoo while i apply some shower gel and soap it up and rub onto my body. Seeing her shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom, bliss. We had become so casual and natural with each other it was seriously becoming something. I wash the shower gel off as i put some conditioner to the ends of my hair and wash them out before turning off the water.

I pat myself dry as i grab a towel and dry my hair and messing it before tying the towel around my waist and leaving the bathroom. I see Gracie awake gently staring at me her eyes tracing me up and down slowly. I look at her as i slowly walk over to her and lean down and place a kiss on her lips gently. She deeps the kids quickly as she slides her tongue in gladly and slowly places her hands through my wet hair. My hand slide down her back as i prop her up at an angle giving me access to kiss down her. I move my lips from her mouth to her neck sucking gently leaving marks.

My lips kiss every part of her as water droplets from my hair drop onto her stomach and drip off.I slide my tongue around her nipples as she moan gently, i feel her nipples hardening as i start to dominate her other nipple. My lips then travel down to her hips as i kiss at her hip bones and start to kiss down her pussy. I look up at her as i see her face, fuck her face. Her eye brows furrowed and eyes squinting down at me as i move down further. I slide my tongue down her cunt as she moan loudly as a response. I put 2 fingers into my mouth wetting them before i put them into her pussy. The wetting not needed as she was already dripping for me.

I suck on her clit as i pump 2 fingers into her, her hands and nails pulling at my hair as she pulls her legs up and squeezes them together every time i fasten my pace. He thighs start the shake as i looked up at her face, she wasn't looking at me her head tilted up as he eyes hard shut and one hand around her mouth. I quicken my pace as i place my mouth around her clit kicking up and down her slit and pumping into her as he thighs start the shake and she orgasms.

"Let them hear how good i make you feel." I say as i pull my fingers out of her and circle her clit as she rides out her orgasm and removes her hand from her mouth, moans filling the room. Her thighs gently drop down to either side of me as i place a kiss at her inner thighs as she smiles at me and i kiss her mouth making her taste herself.

"I Love you." 3 words roll off her tongue, then 3 words. I reply back,

"I Love You." Because i do because i love Gracie. I stroke her hair behind her ear as she kisses me again before she walks over to the bathroom and throws her top at me before shutting the door, and shortly after hearing the shower start.

I change into my usual attire of ripped distressed jeans and a white top. I put on my silver rings which laid on the bedside table before brushing a hand through my hair and going downstairs. It was around 2pm now and i decided to make us some cereal. I grab 2 bowls from the draw and pour in some lucky charms for both of us. I walk towards the fridge as i grab some milk and pour it over the cereal.

I was the only one awake currently and was surprised as normally more people would be awake by now. I excuses the thought from my head and opened the draw to reveal Gracie's medication, i take out one of each pill and place them on a tissue paper as i hold the bowls and place them on the island in front of the chairs. Right on time i see Gracie come down the stairs, she wore a cropped, dark navy collared top with a pair of light washed jeans. Her hair parted in the middle dead straight and still wet from her shower. She held a smile on her face as she walked towards the chairs to her cereal.