30-

Jamie CB
Juliette and Gracie planned this whole double date and wanted us to go to a sushi restaurant. I had never seen Gracie so enthusiastic about going out until she came back to her home. Her black tote bags swung around one shoulder and a smile plastered on her face.

"Be ready in like an hour Juliette's made the reservation, gonna go have a shower," Gracie said while she waved her hands up and down. She ran up to me, getting on her tiptoes and kissing me on the cheek before running up the stairs. Fuck I've missed her.

I decided to make her some food considering she probably hadn't eaten since breakfast. I made a fruit bowl with raspberries, strawberries, grapes, and blueberries. I went up the stairs and could gently hear her showering in our room. I placed the fruit bowl on her dressing table before grabbing some clothes and underwear to go and use the main shower. Restraining myself from getting in the shower with Gracie and fucking her raw.

Nobody uses the 3 other bathrooms in the penthouse considering we all have on-suites. I used the one on the first floor and turned on the hot water as I removed my clothes. As the hot water drenched my hair my mind drifted off to her. Her body her eyes her intoxicating scent. I tried to keep my thoughts clean as I scrubbed myself with body wash and washed my hair with shampoo and a gentle amount of condition as Gracie says it makes my hair soft and brighter. I finished having a shower and placed a towel around my waist gentle water drops fell onto my bare stomach from my hair, beading above my towel. 

I could no longer hear the shower and assumed that she has finished and opened the door to see her in a sleeveless, leather bodycon dress, her curves, her body fuck. She looks fuckable all the time but today she looked exceptionally fuckable. A smirk came up to my face as she connected her eyes with me but continued to do her makeup. She stared at me through the mirror her gaze lowering down to the single towel keeping me half decent. She let out a small laugh,

"That better not be what you're wearing tonight Jamie." Her eyes slightly squinted as she smiled, keeping eye contact through the mirror.

"You'd love that wouldn't you ace? Hm?" She ignored me as she continued back with her makeup as I made my way towards the wardrobes to pick out an outfit. I picked out a flowy white button-down and paired it with some baggy jeans that I always wore. Gracies' eyes remained fixed on the mirror as I dropped my towel and threw on my boxers from the draw and pulled up my black jeans, fastening the button. I turn to see Gracie staring at me her mouth slightly open as I dip my head down, holding her chin lightly and placing a light but passionate kiss on her soft, plump lips.

She kissed me back passionately and then broke the kiss saying,

"You're gonna ruin my makeup." She said while our heads were centimetres apart and our noses still touching. I ignored her. I collided our faces back together practically gaping for her kiss to soothe my pain. Just her laugh could take away the pain of a gunshot wound. The light music of Meddle About - Chase Atlantic played in the background. She then finished the kiss as she got up and snooped around in my wardrobe. I held my arm up to the top of the wardrobe door leaning on it slightly as I watch her go through my wardrobe mainly filled with black and white attire. But who's surprised?

She pulled out a loose leather jacket that Kai bought me for my birthday.

"We can match now!" The excitement in her voice practically forced me to put it on to make her happy. I put my white button down on leaving the top few buttons undone revealing my chest tattoos, I put the leather jacket on and checked myself in the mirror as Gracie sat back down painting her nails on the dressing table. She looked back at me to see how I looked and smiled.

"Beautiful," She said with a smile peeking on her first, one compliment from Gracie was worth the world to me. I put some white socks on and white Adidas shoes to match the white button-down. I towered over Gracie as she gradually finished painting her left-hand nails, she painted one finger of mine before closing the cap and saying,