14-

Gracie Jones
We somehow ended back up in the car. The roof back on the car as i feel my goosebumps travelling up my arms.
I stick my head out a the window the coldness sticking to my arms. My back bends as i get out further my breath hitches as my skirt rides up my legs.

Jamie places his hand on my thigh as i had never felt so euphoric in my life. I could feel his eyes glued to me, i hear his camera click as i smile to myself.

Jamie takes us back to his penthouse with the band. He takes me out of the car holding my hand while leading us to the elevator. He stops and goes to check the mail he got, his face flushes red as he ripped open one of the mail cards. He crumpled it up and tosses it in the trash.

He goes to the island in the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of vodka. After 3 shots i was practically already drunk and horny. Jamie stood in front of me still chugging the vodka, we laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

Jamie grabbed me from my arms and tossed me over his shoulders, I hit his back hoping he would put me down but he just tossed me onto his bed.

Jamie CB
She was flushed in the face clearly drunk and horny. She tossed her shoes off as she trails down my stomach with her feet. She rubbed me through my pants as she started to undo my bed and take off my boxers.

She rubs my already fucking hard cock as she wraps her lips around my tip. She takes in my full length as i grip her hair with one hand and fuck her face. I grunt as she makes eye contact with me and her eyes in slits and tearing up. I undo my grip and take her mouth off my dick as i take off her skirt and top.

Revealing her matching red lace set she was wearing underneath.

"Fuck." I moan under my breath. I take off her panties with my mouth as i throw them on the side and kiss up her body. She bucks her hips up as my mouth trails closer to her throbbing core. She was shaved she knew i was gonna fuck her. I smiled up at her as my head lay at her pussy.

"So wet already for me." I say as i lick up her slits. I realise i had no condoms and she replies,

"Just pull out i want to feel you raw in me." she says smiling up at me her skin glistening and laying for me. I undo her bra seeing her perfect tits as I line my cock up at her pussy as i held my hand on her stomach balancing myself. I feel her clenching around my dick as i enter her. So fucking tight.

Her hand grabs mine as i tower over her body and pinned her hands above her head as she moans into my ear. I hold both her wrists in my hand as i continue pounding into her. I wet her pussy as i circle her clit. She bucks her hips up into me.

"I'm close J" She says breathy as she tips her head back as I feel her walls clench around me as she shakes her legs and rolls her eyes back to her head. I continue you to circle my fingers at her cunt as I fuck her pretty pussy faster.

"Looking at me love i want to see what I do to you." I say as she bites her lips and moans riding out her orgasm.

I feel myself getting close as i flip her over on her back. She arches her back tipping me over the edge as i take my cock out of her pussy and release myself on her back. Marking her in my cum.

Her back gives out as i could see her chest slowly rising as she pants out of breath. Her hair covers her face as i stand above her holding her jaw as she smiles to me making me hard again already.

Gracie Jones
I feel his release his warm cum onto my back. I give out as my body tires out, he kisses my back as he whispers into my ear.

"That was fucking beautiful." He in a moan says still out of breath.

He stands above me as i smile above at him looking through me eyelashes giving him 'fuck me' eyes. He holds my jaw as he pulls me up and kisses my lips before dragging us into the bath.

My body gives up as i lay in the bath as he washes my hair and washes my skin delicately using his body wash making me smell like him. He had women's shampoo in his bathroom also, the same one in the room I slept in before. I ignore it.

Practically passed out in the bath as the hot water pours onto my head. I rest my head on Jamie's chest as he massages my limbs.

"You know i met you before that first concert right?" Jamie says while slurring.

"What?" I say in total confusion as i had no memory if knowing him before."

"I met you at a cafe once in Manhattan i mistook you for a waiter. I thought my rockstar charm and charisma would've captured you but it didn't. You were wearing a blue dress with gold sandals and black sunglasses. You ordered a latte and tipped $5. You rejected my number and walked away, I began stalking you and falling in love with you from that point on."

My memory slowly was becoming reconciled as i recall tipping the waitress $5 as she was pregnant. I remember my ex being sat in the car waiting for me to come back.

"The charming blonde leather jacket boy from Manhattan. Wow so are you technically my fan." I say laughing as he lets out a laugh back.

I feel a towel being wrapped around me as i feel myself being dropped into literal clouds. My eyes shut out as i fall asleep with Jamie humming gently next to me. I'll wait for you come the summer...

I wake up and see that it's 9:14 Jamie usually woke up about 10 so i went down ,wearing my top from last night and some joggers that were probably Jamie's, to make some breakfast. I made some french toast and a bowl of fruit. I placed them onto the table before about to go upstairs.

My eyes trailed back to the bin where Jamie threw the letter away. I look around and see no one as I open the crumbled letter.

"Hi Jamie it's Alesha missed me?
Well guess what baby i found out i'm pregnant recently and i only fucked you in that time so it's 100% yours how lucky.

Meet me at Lakeside Cafe at 11:30 tomorrow or face charges of being a neglected father.

Love Yours Truly X"

My heart crumbled as i read the letter. He's gonna be a fucking father. He fucked her recently? This fucking whore. I hear footsteps coming from the stairs as the letter remained in my grip.

There he stood watching down on me as he saw what was in my hand. He ran down the stairs and held my wrist as he tugged the letter out of my hand. He read the first line and a look of disgust and anger appeared on his face.

"Fuck you Jamie Fuck you. You fucked me, you made me say I love you, you cared for me and made me feel special and needed. Is this why you keep women's shampoo in your shower. Am i just another whore to you that you keep away in that room and fuck when you feel like it." Anger had blinded me before i threw the letter at his chest and hit the elevator before he could stop me.

He ran to the elevator trying to open the doors, but they just shut in his face.

Fuck you Jamie