7-

Gracie Jones
I heard his gentle knock on the door and he opened it with the same silver tray from breakfast but with different foods. There was some fries with chicken nuggets and a glass of ice water.

My fucking favourite how did he know?

He placed the tray into his lap as he sat beside me on the bed. I was wearing my red lace bra from the concert which i found in one of the draws and Jamie's joggers that he left for me.

He placed the plate into my lap and ushered for me to take a bite. I exhaled the breath i didn't know i was holding and took a chicken nuggets and took a small bite and another until i finished the nugget i sighed out of relief. Jamie watched and smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so proud of your Gracie."
I smiled back at him his sweet words and took another bite.

He put on a movie as we watched in a calming silence together enjoying the company.

After 30 mins i had finished all my food and i had my night time medication. I was already feeling better?

"I'll go get the water started on the shower." He rubbed my shoulder and went to turn the water on.
I walked into the shower and when i knew Jamie was looking at me i unclamped my bra and revealed my tits. His eyes dropped down and gave a smirk and was about to leave the room before i grabbed his wrists and whispered.

"Care to join me?" I didn't even wait for a reply i opened the door and walked into the shower.

~~
Jamie CB
Her body takes over my thoughts as she stands in-front of me with her wet hair and staring at me. She reached up to reach my hair, her nipples brushing against my chest, applies shampoo and massages it in. I feel myself getting hard at her touching my hair.

Oh how little she knows i've been dreaming of this moment.

My dick pulses a her stomach and it doesn't go unnoticed. She pulled me closer to the water and stood on her tippy toes to reach my hair to wash out the shampoo. She slowly begins the move her hands towards my cock and places herself on her knees in front of me still keeping eye contact.

"You don't have to love." i said while stroking her head as she looked back at me.

"Pleasure works both ways not one love." She smiled as she quoted my words from earlier.

She wraps her lips around the tip of my cock already licking away any pre cum from my tip.
She takes me in full all inches.

"Fuckkkk just like that baby." I moaned out loud while guiding her head up and down my length. She uses both her hands to stroke me and places her lips at the tip. I feel myself about to cum and start to push her head down further until i heard her gag. She stroked me with her hands, fast and quick, as i grunted as i threw my head back and gripped onto the shower frame. I came on her face as she smiled up at me and sucked me off until i overcame my high.

She cleaned herself up as i kiss her necks leaving hickeys for everyone to see. I then applied body wash onto her and gently cleaned her scars not to cause any pain. I kissed both her wrist again and wash her hair gently massaging it from the roots to the tips. Her head rested face forward on my chest I could feel her cool breath fanning on my chest.

this girl will be the death of me