31-

Jamie CB

We stepped into the restaurant arm in arm together as the friendly man at the front of the restaurant asked us for the name of our reservation which I replied 'Juliette' and he escorted us to the table. On the table was Juliette on the right and her girlfriend Lei on the left side of her. Juliette and Gracie brought out the best in each other, Juliette was the only person I felt truly understood and wouldn't hurt Gracie.

The restaurant had a classy sleek white interior, we were seated at a table for 4 at the back of the restaurant. I gave Juliette and Lei a light hug and greeting while Gracie attached herself the Juliette in a long hold. She then gave a deep hug to Lei and introduced herself. I pulled out the chair across Juliette for Gracie to sit on, she nodded her head delicately at me as she sat down. My eyes fixed on her dress that clung to her body perfectly. I sat on the chair across Lei as Gracie started the conversation,

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Lei! Love your dress btw really compliments your eyes." She said with a smile plastered across her face as she kept firm eye contact with Lei. Lei smiled as she clung a hand to her heart and flung another compliment at Gracie back and forth until Juliette interrupted.

"How many people do you think could say they're on a double date with Jamie Campbell Bower." She says almost looking at me in awe. I was about to respond until Gracie replied,

"How many people do you think can say they're dating Jamie, Campbell bower." My name rolls off her tongue as I realise that she just publically said dating. Something inside me fluttered at the sound of her confirmation as Juliette tilted her head agreeing with Gracie and taking a sip of her wine.

Juliette had ordered a bottle of red wine for the table so I poured in a glass for me and Gracie as she and Lei had already filled their glasses. Conversations just flow gradually on many different topics, how we both met and just catching each other up with what's going on. We eventually all placed our orders and our food arrived shortly after.

Gracie Jones

All of us had gotten on well with each other and even Jamie and Juliette had made a bond outside of Juliette being obsessed with his band. How weird? If Juliette wasn't obsessed with them I would have never met or heard of Jamie. The thoughts ran around in my head but I pushed them out and continued to chat in the conversation. Lei was the sweetest person ever and she made Juliette happy so I liked her a lot. I think that Lei liked me and Jamie as well as she said we were both well suited which was very sweet.

We finished our meals and Jamie paid for the meal before anyone could even talk about which ways we were splitting the bill. As I knew he would. Juliette tried to retaliate but Jamie just told her,

"On me." Juliette knew there was no point retaliating g and Jamie was fcking loaded and wouldn't mind paying for a measly $60 bill. We finished the bottle of red wine as we all said our goodbyes and split off in the car park as they had parked their car further on. I gave Juliette a small kiss on the cheek and a big hug to Lei as I waved to them as I got into Jamie's car. He held the door open for me as I tried to elegantly sit in his car, once I knew his gaze was fixed on my legs and body I parted my legs slightly to reveal that I wasn't wearing any panties. I audibly heard a gasp from his mouth.

He shut the door once I was fully in and started the ignition. The car journey was deafeningly silent with the sound of the engine revving home at 90 MPH. I could see his knuckles turning white on the steering wheel and his pants tightening. I couldn't tell if he was sexually frustrated or angry at me. I decided to test the waters by brushing my hand slightly over his dress pants. His knee bucked up as one of his hands clasped around my wrist and pushed it down to my lap and his grip remained the same until we arrived in the penthouse.

He pushed the door open rapidly as his grip stung back on my hand I tried to wriggle my way free but I couldn't. We finally got into the elevator where he stared into my eyes and lifted my head and pushed me firmly against the wall. I already felt flustered by his touch of him and his dominance of him. I could only hear the raggedness of our breathing as he suddenly let out a raspy voice,

"I'm trying so hard not fuck you in this elevator with the cameras watching." Fuck that was hot. Before I could reply the elevator doors clasped open to no one sat downstairs, the penthouse was empty. Jamie grabbed me through my wrist as he pulled me up onto his lap and collided his hungry lips with mine. The kiss was rough as he dominated my mouth so effortlessly, I could feel his hard-on between my legs as I felt my heartbeat drop between my legs. He dropped me onto the marble tables which he towered over, placing his hand under my head as he dropped me down.

He kissed my neck roughly as he left hickeys all over me he tugged the dress down until my body was bare staring at him. He watched as my chest rose up and down, he stood above me his leg between my heat slowly moving his leg deeper between me as his eyes stayed on me, studying my body. I had never had a man have this much interest in my body until now. He dropped down onto his knees in front of me, kissing my calves up to my inner thighs leaving deep purple hickeys. His mouth collided with my cunt as he ate me out on the table. My moans were so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the penthouse below heard me but I couldn't contain myself.

My legs start bucking up and down as he bit down lightly on my thighs, his eyes staring at mine as he watched what he does to me, my hands climbed into his ravenous hair as I push his head deeper into me as I feel myself start to finish. My legs buck up and shake as I start to ride out my high. My eyes roll back and my hair lays sprawled around my face as I could feel his gaze on me. He got off his knees as he wiped his mouth with a finger and collided our lips again as I tasted myself in his mouth.

I could feel his cock twitching as if he almost got off to eating me out and watching me orgasm. He whips me back up, my sweaty body clinging to him, he was still clothes from the waist down as I was fully naked with my legs wrapped around his cock. I ground gently against him as I heard him moan into my ear. He was getting sexually frustrated as he picked me up and bent me over the table. I heard him grunting as he pulled down his boxers and his pants down I felt him on the edge of my entrance teasing himself before he slammed into me. He pulled my arms behind my back and fucked me raw on the table. I could feel my body temperature rising as he pushed himself deeping into me hitting my sweet spot over and over again making me tip over the edge again.

His hand gripped my hands behind my back and another into contact with my hair pulling it back as it lay a mess in front of my face.

"I want to see your face as I fuck your raw." He says with a hint of him getting breathless I turn my back slightly so he could see my face as he was cumming.I felt him about to leave my pussy until I said,

"I'm on birth control." Those 4 words made his grip tightens on my wrist as I feel him cover my insides with his cum. His breathy moans and grunts get louder as he finished, I was close to cumming again but was left teased. I turned to face him as I circle my clit lightly knowing he was watching me and feel myself on the verge of cumming again before Jamie places 2 fingers inside of me which tips me over the edge. I feel them curl as I cum rapidly onto his fingers as he watches me in an almost sense of awe.

"So fucking beautiful, you don't understand how long I waited to do that." I didn't know if he meant fuck me or um inside of me. Either way, it was fucking amazing. We lay on the table together as we catch our breath before I break the silence by saying,

"We should clean up" He let out a small snigger under his breath and he nodded his head kissing my lips with his hands on my face.

"So fucking stunning." He says with his gaze fixed on mine as we kindle another kiss.

A/N

90% a sex chapter lols hope you guys enjoy!!! sos its out so late