20-

Jamie CB
I wake up next to her, her hair sprayed across her face and she snuggled into my arm. Next to use was Pepper the cat i bought for Gracie. I asked Juliette what she thinks Gracie would like and in a jokey way she said cats thinking i wouldn't. But i would i'd do anything for her.

I see her stir in her sleep as i just gently watch her open her bright green eyes as they reflect in the sun.

"Morning." I say with a deep sleepy voice she gently puts her head up as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Morning." She says practically still half asleep, i gently move her off my chest as i walk towards the shower. I take off my boxers as i start the shower. Midway of showering i hear the door slowly open. Gracie.

She pulls the clear door open as she sees my naked body and strips off her top. I practically drooled over her bare body every inch of it was perfect. Her hips, her waist, her tits, her collarbones everything. I help her hand as she walked into the shower.

I felt myself getting hard as she came close to my face and stood on her tippy toes kissing my lips.

"Ew morning breath." She says jokingly as i opened my mouth shocked with her words.

"Fuck off." I reply smiling at her. She still kissed me with no harm as she slowly kisses my neck and my stomach and down to my now very erect cock.

She kisses the tip gently as she wraps her plump lips around it gently bobbing her head up and down. I grab a handful of hair from her as i pick her up easily and place her legs on my waist as she gladly wrapped them around.

I placed her on the glass door, giving her support as i placed her higher giving me and entrance to her pussy. I pull her downwards as my cock slips in easily. She moan as she grabs a handful
of my hair and nuzzles her head into my shoulder.

I continue to move her up and down as my cock lines her pussy getting a faster pace each second. The water streams down my face and the steam of the water floats over. Her moans muffled by the sound of the water as she pulls her heads over her head and tips her head back.

She bites her lip slowly releasing it as she re adjusted herself as i pull her up from slipping. I pound into her faster and harder as the atmosphere becomes hotter.

I feel myself about to reach the edge as she lets out a hard moan and grunts,

"I'm close baby." She says seductively as her breathing hitches and i feel her release around my cock. The feeling of her essence around me tips me over the edge she rolls her head around as her eyebrows furrow together and eyes squint close as she slowly overcomes her orgasm, moans still covered by the hard sounds of the water hitting the floor.

She finishes her orgasm and pulls me out of her and gets on her knees. My cock throbs at her waiting to feel a release, she placed me all into her mouth as she bobs her head up and down quick and smoothly. I grab her head as i shove her down further hearing her gag on my dick.

I moan as i fill her mouth with my cum as i tip my head back and breath heavily, i make eye contact with her as i see her swallow me happily. She cleans anything off her lips with her fingers as she smiles,

"Such a good fucking girl." I say to her as she kisses my neck and starts to wash herself.

Gracie Jones
As i dried my hair in the mirror and Jamie got dressed behind me, i was wrapped up in his robe and brushing my hair as i feel Pepper on my leg. I finish quickly as i snuggle her into my chest kissing her nose.

"Breakfast time love." Jamie says as he kisses the temple of my forehead and opens the door for me and Pepper.

I got into the cloakroom and pour in some food for her and some water before i poured in new litter and replaced the other one. I see Jamie making pancakes in the back as i sit in front of Pepper as i watch her eat. Him?