I: A New Fruit to Taste

Onika Maraj

Beyoncé and Michelle were on stage practicing for a new routine tonight

Beyoncé and Michelle were on stage practicing for a new routine tonight. Kelly said she wasn't feeling it today so I just told her to take the day off. I had a feeling that it had to with her still thinking that I was becoming bored with her. I tried my hardest to convince her that-that wasn't true but she wasn't convinced.

As usual my eyes focused on Bey as the group, excluding Kelly performed on the stage. This became routine for me, the girl had so much sex appeal it was hard not to look. I don't even think she knew how truly attractive she was. They finished up and looked at me for approval, I was supposed to be telling them whether it was good or not.

I smiled and clapped, "That was great ladies, I wouldn't mind seeing that tonight. Keep up the good work." They smiled and nodded. I noticed Beyoncé walking down from the stage and decided to give her a hand. She thanked me before walking toward the backstage area. Before she could really make her way there I stopped her.

"Hey Bey, lemme talk to you real quick." She turned to me and showed me her pretty smile, I returned the favor. "Hey Nicki, what's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you've been doing great here. Don't take this the wrong way cause I know you have a girlfriend and stuff  but you always look so sexy up there, like you're in your element."

She giggled and thanked me again. "Thank you Nicki, it does seem like everyone always has their attention on the stage when we're on." Hell yea, especially me. The way that ass moved and her titties always sat so nice and pretty. Her body was perfect.

Before I could control it, my eyes moved up and down all over her body. I was gonna try and continue our conversation but then someone else garnered her attention. Obviously it was Rob, they were damn near attached at the hip the way they were always together.

Rih came up to us and snaked her arm around Bey's waist. She gave her a kiss that felt like it lasted forever and a day. One of her arms was behind her back, hiding big ass bouquet of red and pink roses. "Aye behbey, I missed yah soo much" Beyoncé giggled and playfully rolled her eyes, "Baby you just saw me yesterday."

"Dat was a whole 24 hours ago mi love, Dat's a long time, but I got yah someting." I watched as she pulled out the flowers, smiling as Bey's eyes lit up. "Rih you didn't have to get me rosesss, they're so pretty thank you baby." She was all giddy and happy. Here goes that feeling, nauseous, I swear I felt my lunch coming back up.

" 'appy six month anniversary mi love. See dat's how yah know I love yah because I would neva celebrate a six month anniversary, you're worth it doh." It's been six fucking months? Already? Damn.

"I give it two months tops" The statement I made a while back played in my head over and over. "I 'ave a lot planned fah tonight. Jus go ahead an get yah stuff an meet mi back 'ere." Bey nodded excitedly and practically skipped away to get her things.