I: Tell Her

Beyoncé Knowles

"Mmm baby shiiittt, go faster" I swayed my hips back and forth against Rih's face as she pumped her fingers in and out of me

"Mmm baby shiiittt, go faster" I swayed my hips back and forth against Rih's face as she pumped her fingers in and out of me. I was a moaning mess. This woman was so good at sex it's like she had it down to a science. She used her unoccupied hand to slap and grope my ass. "Dat's not 'ow yah ask Giselle." I loved when she did that, it turned me on to the max.

"P-pleaseee daddyyy!!" She began pumping her fingers at faster pace and out of nowhere she softly bit on my clit. I came all over her face immediately.

She flipped us so that I was on my back, "Yah feel better now mi love?" At this point Rih had made me cum four times. She said she could tell something was bothering me, I tried to tell her I was fine but she didn't buy it. Next thing you know her face was in between my legs in every way possible. I assumed she thought it would make me feel better and she was right.

"Yes, a lot better, thank you baby." I leaned in for a kiss and she accepted gratefully, the kiss began to get nasty and I had to stop myself.

I knew that if we kept going she would've ended up beating me in until she got tired, which was never. She laid back on her bed, pulled me close to her, and rested her hand on my waist. "Good, now tell mi wha' was on yah mind so heavy. Yah been in yah head since I brought yah over 'ere, what's wrong?"

She was right, I was in deep thought about my momma. The more time that went on the more should would badger me about wanting to meet Robyn.

I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. I couldn't tell her that I was in love with a woman. I also couldn't tell the love of my life that my mother will never be able to know of her existence. I was stuck between a rock in a hard place and I couldn't stand it. "You have to promise me you won't get upset baby."

"I won' get upset Beyoncé jus tell mi." That wasn't good enough for me she needed to promise me. I didn't want her blowing up at me or getting mad, but I knew she would. "No, Rih promise me. Please?" I swear that was her actual magic word, whenever I said it she would comply even if she didn't want to. "I promise behbey," She kissed my forehead. "Now tell mi what's wrong"

"My momma wants to meet you...but I can't let y'all meet." It hurt me physically to see my baby's whole demeanor change. "Why not Bey?" You could tell that she was barely even feeling the conversation anymore. "Baby it's nothing-"

"Why can' I meet yah mom Beyoncé?" She said in a stern voice cutting me off. "My momma is extremely homophobic. She would kick me out of her house and probably disown me if she ever found out I was with you." It was the harsh truth that I didn't want to face, it was beginning to feel like I was living a double life and I didn't like that.

"So why are yah still 'ere? Why are yah still wit mi if yah can' be?" I could hear the hurt in her voice and Lord knows that hurt me to the core. I wanted to give her an answer that didn't sound dumb but I couldn't really find the right words. "Answer mi Giselle."