II: Dreaming

A/N: this mf is longgg, so enjoy 😅🫶🏽

Beyoncé Knowles

"Behbey, I wanna talk ta yah." I wanted to come and visit Rih before I went to the club. I wanted to give her some hope about getting out soon, "I'm not gettin' outta 'ere behbey." My heart broke hearing her say that, "W-what? What do you mean baby?"

"They let mi meet wit my lawyer da other day. He tol' me dat dere was no way to prove my innocence," She let out a breath and I saw her eyes gloss over before she looked down. "I-I don' wan' yah ta spend yah life waiting fa mi." I shook my head, hoping she was playing a sick joke and was gonna say "just kidding" at some point.

"Behbey, yah 'ave ta live yah life. 25 years is a long time, I can' expect yah ta wait for mi. Find somebody who can show yah and give yah the love I can' give yah." I felt hot tears slide down my cheeks as I tried to blink them away. "Baby please, I can just bail you out, I'll get the money."

"No Giselle, I wan' yah to move on from me." I couldn't believe what she was saying, "But, you don't deserve to be in here Rihanna, you didn't do anything." I felt more tears stream down my face,

"No, but I know 'ow da feds around 'ere are. If yah get charged wit a crime an they find out yah weren't proven innocent, they'll find a way to get yah back in here." She let a tear fall down here cheek before she wiped it away. "ALRIGHT INMATES WRAP IT THE FUCK UP!"

"I love yah so much Bey, so much." She hung up the phone and got up walking away. I sat there, replaying the entire encounter in my head again. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

• • •

"Kelly I'm gonna miss you so muchhh! Are sure you wanna leave?" After I left from visiting Rob, I called Kels to come over, I needed to be comforted right now. "Yes juju, I need a fresh start. I just wanna start over somewhere else, but I promise I'll come visit you all the time." She said giving me a warm hug.

Kelly had brought up wanting to move a few months ago, but I didn't think she actually would. "You're such a meanie for leaving me and Chelle." I said snuggling a little bit more into her chest. "Aww y'all are gonna be okay Bey, I promise. I gotta get home though babe,"

I nodded and let her go, letting her get up and walk to the door. "call me if you need anything, I love you." She gave me another hug and kissed my temple, "I love you too." I watched her get in her car and drive off, making sure she was safe and closed the door.

I groaned and walked to the bedroom, I stared at the bed. I couldn't sleep in that bed anymore, there was too much of Robyn in that room. I walked to a guest bedroom and got comfortable in the bed. No one ever sleeper in here, so it didn't smell like anything.

I set my alarm to wake me up before I had to go to the club. I guess this would be one of my last performances since I didn't have a reason to make some extra money anymore. Not before long, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

• • •

"Oh my Godddd," the amount of pleasure I was feeling was becoming almost unbearable. Almost. "It feels so gooddd babyy!" She was eating me from the back, moving her skilled tongue in and out of me. She slapped my butt, hard, turning me on even more.

She replaced her tongue with two of her fingers, making me arch even more into the bed. "You gon cum on my fingers baby?" She grabbed my hips, pulling me back on her fingers and pushing them in deeper.