I: Shots Fired

Beyoncé Knowles

It's been about three weeks since I moved in with Rob and every single day has been amazing

It's been about three weeks since I moved in with Rob and every single day has been amazing. She treats me like a queen when I'm in her presence and makes me forget about all of my troubles with my mother. Once I moved in with Rih I stopped speaking to my mother completely, she's tried to contact me but I refuse to allow her bigotry cloud my mind.

Rob thinks I should at least give her a chance to talk to me since she is my momma, but I just can't right now. She can speak to me once she's learned that the love I have for Rihanna is not a disease.

Rih and I were laying in bed just chilling until it was time for the Pretty in Pink Annual Anniversary Party. We were supposed to have it weeks ago, but Nicki decided to postpone it after the whole debacle with the dude from the Misfortunes club. Rob didn't even really want to go tonight, but I convinced her that we should go and have some fun.

"Behbey are ya sureeee ya wan' ta go ta dis party? I mean we can jus' stay 'ere an cuddle." It was clear that Rihanna clearly didn't feel like going to this party, but I didn't care I wanted to go so that means we're going. Before I responded she started planting kisses all over my neck. "Yes baby I'm sure, why don't you wanna go?" Instead of responding, she turned her kisses into sucking, ignoring what I just said.

"Babbyyyy stoppp, answer my question." She still didn't want to listen, she just started kissing along my jaw until I gently grabbed her face so that she would look at me. "RihRih answer my question please." She sighed, "I jus' wanna lay in bed and cuddle wit mi behbeyyy."

"Yuh neva been ta an anniversary party like dis Bey, dat shit gets crazy!" I heard what she was saying but I still wanted to go. I sat up and rolled over so that I was straddling Rih and her hands immediately went to my hips. "But I wanna go...so can we go? please baby?" I gave her my puppy eyes but she didn't cave.

I leaned down and took her bottom lip in my mouth and sucked on it. She groaned and moved her hands from my hips until they got to their destination, which was my backside. I pecked her lips a few times and planted kisses all over jaw, neck, and chest.

I trailed back up to her face until my lips were closer to her ear, "Can we go to the party tonight? pleaseee daddy" I continued to place kisses all over her, hearing sounds of pleasure fall from her mouth as she continued to grope me. "Fuck behbey we can do whateva yuh wan' I promise."

After hearing that I immediately stopped the affection I was showing her body and hopped off of her. "Thank you baby I knew you'd agree eventually." I kissed her cheek and ran to her conjoined bathroom to go ahead and take a shower.

"Beyoncé get ya ass back 'ere!"

• • •

I was putting the finishing touches on my hair while Rih was still getting ready. I swear she was moving slower than usual, she clearly didn't wanna go to this party. I couldn't understand why, Nicki's her best friend why wouldn't she want to go to at least support her. "Baby are you almost readyyy?"