I: Diamond

Onika Maraj

I pulled up to the club, I wasn't there to work I just wanted to chill today

I pulled up to the club, I wasn't there to work I just wanted to chill today. I parked my car and walked in to music blasting. The club was packed and people were getting lit everywhere. I took a look around to find Rih sitting in a VIP section smoking a fat ass blunt. I laughed and shook my head, that girl was always smoking on some shit.

I went to sit down next to her and dapped her. "Wassuppp ridaaa" she said blowing smoke out of her mouth. "Hey Rih" I say laughing, before we could really get into conversation, the lights dimmed and the song "Body Party" by Ciara began to play. The curtains on the center stage opened to "Nicki's Angels". AKA Beyonce, Kelly, and Michelle.

I wanted to focus my attention on Kelly so bad, but Bey looked so fucking good. The way she moved her body was more than intoxicating. Everything she did was so sexy even if she was just looking at you. I involuntarily licked lips and bit my bottom one, she was turning me on.

"She gon be mi wife Nika I promise." Rih snapped me out of my trance as she spoke about Beyoncé. I felt a knot in my stomach, they were actually together. I was more than happy for my best friend, she finally found someone she's willing to commit to. I just hate that it had to be her, a walking perfection on earth.

I laughed at her statement. "Please Rih you'll never settle down, I give it 2 moths tops." She steadily blew out her smoke and shook her head. "Nah Oni, she's different. She's not like any other gal I've ever been wit." I raised my brow hearing her talk. She's never settled down with anyone. At the most I thought she was gonna fuck her a few times then break her heart. I couldn't believe she was actually talking about settling down.

"The little virgin church girl is making YOU feel like this? Yeah right." She shook her head and laughed at me. "Yes Nika she is, and how do yah know she's a virgin jus cause she's a church gal?" I chuckled in response, I'm true to this shit, "Trust me, she's not the rebellious type. She's probably waiting till she's with someone she trusts or until marriage." I say reverting my attention back to the stage.

The girls were ending their performance and made their way backstage to change. After a little while the girls came out and found us. Kelly sat beside me, giving me a kiss and Bey did the same for Rih.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I watched them intently kissing, giggling, blushing. It made me sick, the same feeling I felt in the studio. "Helloooo, baby are you ok?" I snapped out of it hearing Kelly talk to me. "Yeah mama I'm good wassup?" I say embracing her.

I keep telling myself that I have a gorgeous girl beside me. A gorgeous girl i love with everything in me. But, I can't keep my attention off of the angel in front of me. The angel that wasn't even mine, a girl who would probably never belong to me.