I: Fix it

Beyoncé Knowles

"Come here baby"  she said as she curled her finger signaling for me to come closer

"Come here baby" she said as she curled her finger signaling for me to come closer. "Come sit on daddy's lap" I complied, straddling her on the bed.

She slyly moved her hands from my thighs to my behind. She firmly gripped it and slapped it. "Got damn" She said biting her lip.

"You so fucking sexy." She grabbed my chin and started to kiss me passionately while still squeezing and groping my butt.

"Take these off princess, if you don't...I'll just rip them off" she said tugging at my panties. I nodded, getting up and taking off my underwear.

"Take that off too babygirl" she said pointing at my bra.

I took it off and walked back over to her. She stood up, picked me up and placed me on the bed, then hovered over me. "You're so beautiful" she said before kissing my neck, she sucked and licked all over my neck until she found my spot. "Mmmmm".

She stayed there for a moment sucking and licking on the flesh, so she could hear the utter of my satisfaction.

She then moved lower until she got to my breasts, groping them in her soft hands. "Oh my god, Nikaaa"  she began sucking on my right one, flicking her tongue over my nipple.

She took my right breast from her mouth and replaced it with my left one. "Mmm baby," she immediately stopped sucking and slapped my thigh. I winced at the sting. "Now, you know that's not my name babygirl" I bit my lip, "I'm sorry, daddy".

she smirked and continued sucking until she started moving lower and lower. She reached my awaiting and wet treasure, and licked her lips.

"I'll make sure I go nice and slow for you princess" she said before she took one excruciatingly long lick along my slit. "Ohhh my Godd" she hadn't done much, but it felt so good, she then took my clit into her mouth licking and sucking it.

"mhmmm yesss!!" she continued before her talented tongue slipped into-

"BEYONCÉ!!" Thankfully, I woke up from the horrible dream I was having about Onika due to my sister, Solange  screaming my name.

"Girl I have been trying to wake you up for 20 minutes straight, it's almost time for your audition stupid!" I looked at the clock next to my bed and saw that it was 7:30. "Dang it! I knew I shouldn't have taken a nap"

I'm glad that my sister woke me up when she did, I shouldn't be having dreams about my best friend's girlfriend.

I pushed my sister out of my room and started getting ready, I stripped from my clothes. I noticed there was a lot of moisture between my legs. I knew it was all due to the dream I was woken up from a few moments ago.