II: Tips and Tricks

Onika Maraj

The beginning of "Under The Influence"by Chris Brown started playing as Bey emerged from behind the curtain

The beginning of "Under The Influence"by Chris Brown started playing as Bey emerged from behind the curtain. As usual, the crowd went ballistic. Even though Beyoncé only started stripping about a week ago, she was clearly becoming a favorite.

"Angel baby, go ahead and show them how heavenly you are." Keith, my DJ for the night, spoke into the mic before Bey grabbed the pole. She bit her lip, smiling and moving her eyes around the club. The beat dropped once she wrapped one of her legs around the pole.

She threw her head back as she spun around gracefully. Swiftly, she used her upper body strength to raise her ass in the air, still spinning. She slid down the pole a bit and connected her body back to the metal pole. She slowly spun her body around and threw her head back.

She rose her legs up, still spinning around. She hooked her left leg on the pole and took one of her hands off of it. Still in the same position, she slowly slid down the down the pole, just above the ground. She put both of her hands back on the pole and took her legs off of it.

She started air walking around the pole. I was a bit shocked to say the least. For Beyoncé to be such a beginner, she knew how to work the pole.

The beat dropped again and she dropped down into a split in front of the pole. She took her hands off the pole, still in a split, and leaned the top of her body down. Money started flying everywhere. She moved with precision as she swung her leg around, now bringing her legs together.

She arched her back and brought her legs up, keeping her knees on the ground. She reached up and grabbed a man's face, bringing him close to hers before she let it go. She sat back up and rose to her feet, walking back over to the pole.

She grabbed it with one of her hands, letting the other dangle by she side. She slid down into a squatting position and started bouncing her ass. She stood back up and wrapped her limbs back around the pole.

She flipped her body to the side and spread her legs apart. As she was spinning, she flipped herself back upright. Once song came to an end, her feet hit he ground and the crowd continued throwing their money at her, cheering loudly. She left the stage and her collectors came to the stage to get her money.

"Ooouuweee! Y'all see how we saved the best for last? That show was truly heaven sent, that Angel is one of God's favorite." That was the truth. Every time Bey hit that stage, it was magic. You can't help but look at her when she's up there, she embodies everything that's sexy.

"Well y'all, it's about that time, the hours of Pretty in Pink are coming to a close for the night and Barbie Time is over. So, get y'all asses out my club so I can go the hell home!"