I: Scandals

Kelendria Rowland

"Nicki baby can I see your phone?" I asked my girlfriend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Nicki baby can I see your phone?" I asked my girlfriend. "Sure mama what do you need it for?" She responded while giving me her phone.

"I wanna take a picture of something and you have a better camera." I thanked her giving her a peck before walking away. That wasn't the real reason I wanted her phone.

Onika's still been paying less and less attention to me. It seems that there's something in her phone that's keeping her occupied and I refuse to believe that it's "work related".

We've been arguing on and off for the past two weeks, most of the I was the one who started it but I had every reason to. I couldn't stand the thought of Onika cheating on me with some random bitch because she wasn't satisfied with me. She just wouldn't talk to me, so now I'm gonna find ot for myself.

I'll be damned if this girl cheats on me, Illkill her and that bitch. I went straight to instagram, everybody knows that if somebody's cheating, the dms are the first place to look. I opened the app opened and it immediately showed me Bey's most recent instagram post. I was confused, since when did Nika follow Bey and why was it last thing she was looking at?

I scrolled through her posts to find that Onika had like every. single. one. Leaving comments with all types of fuck ass emojis. She was clearly flirting with Bey and she was doing it right under my nose.

I couldn't believe this shit, even on the cute couple posts of her and Robyn, Nicki was leaving comments about how good Bey looked. "Baby are you done taking pictures? I need my phone back." I rolled my eyes before turning to face her. "Take your fucking phone Onika." I say shoving it in her hands.

"What the hell, why you got an attitude now Kelly? We've been doing this shit for the past few weeks man." She said letting out a breath of frustration. "Why the fuck did I go through your phone to find that you're practically drooling over my best friend?!"

The look on her face went from annoyance to pure guilt. When she realized her own shift in emotion she immediately got defensive. "Why were you going through my phone in the first place, I thought you just had to take a picture?"

"Don't try to turn this shit on me Nicki. Why the fuck have you liked and commented on every single one of Beyoncé's posts? This girl has at least 30 something posts and you've shown your thirsty ass on every damn one!!"

"I can't like and comment on pictures? They're just pictures Kelly, it's not a big deal."

"It is a big fucking deal Onika. You're THIRSTING after Beyoncé in those comments which is funny since neither one of you are single."

"You're exaggerating Kelly I'm not about to sit here and have a pointless argument with you." She started walking away but we were gonna talk about this whether she wanted to or not. Clearly there's something that she's been hiding.