Food-Freak Contest [CLOSED]

"There is no love more sincere than the love of food."

- George Bernard Shaw

Irrespective of culture, there are very few people in this world who do not love to eat

Irrespective of culture, there are very few people in this world who do not love to eat. Since your eyes are stuck on these words at the moment, we can assume that you love to write as well. What if we tell you that this contest is all about food? That would be icing on the cake, right?

Then without further delay, grab a pen and paper (as well as a dish of sweets) and write down a short story with @AmbassadorsBengali & @WattpadShortStory

Prompt:

Write a short story based on any Bengali dish or your favorite food in general.

If not a Bengali food, you can choose any food from other cuisines as well amd incorporate it to your short story!

Guidelines:

★ Wordcount: Must be within 1500 words.

★ Deadline: The story must be submitted by 30 June, 2022 (11.59 PM GMT).

★ Your story must be relevant to the provided prompt.

★Your story must be new and written for this contest.

★ Only one story per user can be submitted.

★ The story must be written in either English or Bengali.

★ The entry can be a story created exclusively for this contest or a part of an existing collection. Please note that only standalone stories can be featured in the Reading List.

★ The entry must be submitted via this FORM.

★ Feel free to share a direct link to your entry in the comment section below.

Prizes:

A shoutout from @AmbassadorsBengali and @WattpadShortStory

A new, winning sticker for your cover.

A slot in the anthology book of the respective participating profile.

A chance of being featured on the Reading List of the respective participating profile if the entry is a stand-alone.

Disclaimer:

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.