Winter Nanofiction Contest [CLOSED]

Hello from the other side! :D Winter's here and so are we! _ShortStory_, CoffeeCommunity and MicroBytes bring you a contest that will keep your pens running, your hands warm and the engines of your mind whirling! So, grab a cup of coffee, snuggle inside your blanket and let your imagination run wild! ☕

Prompt

Write a nanofiction of 55-99 words that includes at least 5 words from our cozy winter bank below.

Winter Word Bank

● Mistletoe
● Carol
● Santa
● Gift
● Holiday
● Snow
● Family
● Stocking
● Chimney
● Elves
● Gingerbread
● Mittens
● North Pole
● Angel
● Frost

Rules

● All stories must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Only English stories will be accepted.

No mature stories are allowed.

Don't submit stories that have less than 55 words or more than 99 words!

● Stories must be originally written for this contest.

● Stories must include at least 5 words from the Word Bank given above.

One entry per participant is allowed only.

● Along with submitting your entries through the form, we encourage you to share your entry's link in the comment section for other participants to read and enjoy.

● You may post it in an anthology or collection, just be sure to share the link directly to the chapter when submitting the form.

Submission

Submissions have been closed.

Prizes

● Winners will be provided with stickers!

Shoutout from the _ShortStory_, CoffeeCommunity and MicroBytes profiles!

● The winning entries will be added to 'Gemstones' at _ShortStory_ and January's newsletter in 'Newsletters' at CoffeeCommunity.

● If the winners are standalone stories, they will be added to a MicroBytes reading list!

Contest Deadline

All submissions will remain open until December 31, 2018.

Good luck writing your nanofiction and Happy Holidays to all! =)❤