Imagine Contest [CLOSED]

Hello and welcome to the latest Wattpad Short Story contest!

Rules & Regulations:

-Choose one of the prompts below and write a story that's no more than 2,000 words.

-The story can be in any genre of your choosing.

-All stories must adhere to the Wattpad Contest Guidelines.

-Only English stories will be accepted.

-Your story must be originally written for this contest.

-Only one entry is allowed per participant.

-You must post your story in your profile either on its own, or as part of a preexisting collection/anthology.

-No mature stories allowed.

-Contest deadline: June 30,2020 at 11:59pm EST.

*Please note this contest is now closed*

Prizes:

-The first-place winner will receive an exclusive sticker.

-The top-three winners (and any honorable mentions) will receive a shout-out from Wattpad Short Story and the winning entries will be added to our Gemstones anthology.

Prompts:

1. Story Starter: "It wasn't supposed to happen this way..."

2. Your protagonist has had a rough year. One day, they discover a magic key that opens the door to alternate worlds.

3. Your protagonist bumps into a psychic/fortune teller on the way home. This individual gives your protagonist something that allows them to go back in time and doing so either fixes a situation or ruins everything.

Questions? We're here for you. Feel free to ask us anything in the comments section. 😊

Happy writing and best of luck!