Chapter 2: Another Encounter and 2 Funky Battles

After Blue and Twilight got there schedules, they headed out as Spike was talking to them.

Spike: Why didn't you tell her that the crown was your Twilight?

Blue: And tell her what, I came from another world, were I'm a pony princess, my talking dog is actually a talking dragon and I lost a crown and I need it before my home is in danger... do you really expect her to believe us.

Spike: You have a point Blue.

Blue, Twilight and Spike ran into Rainbow as they looked at her.

Blue: Hey Rainbow!

Rainbow Dash looks at Blue and Twilight and with a serious look.

Rainbow: Hey Blue and Twilight, how are you?

Blue: Um... were okay, but is there...

Twilight: Something wrong?

Applejack walks out the room and saw Blue, Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

Applejack: You saw her again Rainbow?

Rainbow: Yeah!

Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy came around the corner and talked to there friends.

Pinkie: Well, what are we gonna do about the fall formal and funk the night away?

Blue: Well, we are looking for someone because Twilight and me need to know who is planning the Fall Formal also who funk the night away.

Pinkie Pie: That would be me!!

Blue: You plan the parties?

Rainbow: Yeah! She is also fantastic and amazing at her job.

Applejack: Why are you two looking forward about the Fall formal?

Blue and Twilight looked at each other and looks at them.

Twilight: Because me and Blue decide that we are running for Princess Of The Fall Formal and Prince Who Funk The Night Away.

The girls was in shocked at what Twilight said.

Rarity: Whoa! You 2 are running for Princess Of The Fall Formal and Prince Who Funk The Night Away?

Blue: Yup!!

Pinkie Pie pulls a clipboard and pen as she handed it towards them.

Pinkie Pie: You both must show your brave enough but be careful, I have a feeling someone else will find out real soon.

Blue/Twilight: Got it!

Blue and Twilight both sign there names on the sign form as they smiled at each other.

Pinkie Pie: There you go!! You both are sign up for the Fall Formal and Funk The Night Away.

Somebody comes around the corner as you and the girls looked. This girl had on light blue skin, purple eyes and lighter blue hair, she is also wearing a Blue jacket with stars on it, she is also wearing a purple skirt. This is Trixie Lulamoon. She is friends with the girls.

 She is friends with the girls