Chapter 6: Blue and Twilight are Framed/Serect's Revealed

It's was early in the morning and the girls was still asleep peacefully but this time, in Blue's bed. Blue starts to open his eyes as the sunlight was on his face.

Blue: Hmm...

Blue sees the girls peacefully asleep in his bed as he smiled and blushed. Blue walks out the room as he was getting dressed in the bathroom. Blue starts remembering a song. Rainbow Dash and the girls woke up and got dressed as Blue appeared back in his room.

Blue: Want to practice?

Rainbow: Sure!!

Rainbow Dash and Blue grab a microphone as Spike sat on Blue's bed and watch.

FNF - Parasite

After the battle, Rainbow Dash and Blue got ready and waited for the girls so everyone can go to school. When the girls got done getting dress, Blue said his goodbye to Aunt Megan and Uncle Miles and went towards the school with his friends.

Twilight: So now what?

Blue: We can relax for now, we need to look out for Luke, he could be anywhere.

The girls nodded at Blue and continue to walk towards the school. As they went inside, everyone was wearing pony ears and tails as it was packed.

Rarity: Isn't Fabulous that everyone is wearing them?

Rainbow: You said it Rarity!

Blue smiles at them as he saw Luke walking towards the principal's office while having a fake sad look. Sunset looked at Blue and was worried. The girls helped Blue as Spike place his paw on his shoulder.

Sunset: You okay Blue?

Blue: I have a feeling that Luke did something and that it's not gonna be good.

The girls saw Luke walking towards the principal's office as Vice Principal Luna opened the door.

Luke: Vice Principal Luna, something bad has happened.

(At the gymnasium)

Luke and Vice Principal Luna was in the gymnasium as there was party decorations destroyed and everyone was ruined.

Luke: Why would Blue Spletzer and Twilight Sparkle both do such a thing?! Not after what Pinkie Pie work so hard to do, this is terrible.

Vice Principal Luna: Why would you think Blue and Twilight are responsible for all this?

Luke: Because I have proof, Vice Principal Luna!

Luke pulls out a folder and gave to Vice Principal Luna. Flash and Sunset was both nearby.

Flash: Look like we need to help Blue and Twilight!

Sunset: Alright, let's go!!

Flash and Sunset leaves and went to go clear both Twilight and Blue. During class time, Blue and Twilight are both called down towards the principal's office. Blue and Twilight are in the principal's office as they sat down in the chairs as they were confused. Soul Blue was in the room and was floating while holding a guitar on his back.

 Soul Blue was in the room and was floating while holding a guitar on his back