Chapter 12: Information about The Dazzlings

Blue and the girls was waiting near the statue while Twilight went back to Equestria to get something. Blue was holding his head as he sat down. Sunset was worried about Blue right now.

Sunset: Hmm...

Soul Blue was floating near Sunset Shimmer as she was in her mind.

(In Sunset Shimmer mind)

Sunset looked up and saw Soul Blue in his Nightmare Form while floating in her mind while holding a microphone. Sunset Shimmer thought of an idea and stand up.

Sunset Shimmer: I got an idea, how about you and me go 1v1 against each other Soul?

Nightmare Soul Blue looks at her and grabs a microphone while nodding.

Nightmare Soul Blue/Sunset: Let's Funk then!!

FNF - Devil's Gambit

After the battle against Nightmare Soul Blue, Sunset wanted to talk with Soul about something.

Nightmare Soul Blue: I'll give you credit Sunset, your actually pretty good at this and not only that, you actually managed to go against while I'm in this form.

Sunset: Thx Soul and I want to know something...

Nightmare Soul Blue: What is it?

Sunset: Do you anything about what wrong with Blue, like you haven't seen anything unusual about him?

Nightmare Soul Blue was shocked about what Sunset Shimmer said and he had thought of it carefully.

Nightmare Soul Blue: How did you know that?

Sunset: Well, I been noticing that Blue is not being himself and not only that, he has been holding his head down for quite a while. I have a theory but, I'm not pretty much sure, but I need to stay by him, just in case.

Nightmare Soul Blue nodded at Sunset Shimmer as he disappeared.

(Out of Sunset Shimmer mind)

Sunset opened her eyes as she see the girls all enjoying there day while waiting for Twilight. Sunset looks on her right and saw Blue resting on his orange sweater. Sunset can tell his sisters necklaces he has on were glowing orange.

Sunset: -thoughts: Hmm.. why is his sisters necklaces are glowing orange?-

Sunset sees Blue snuggling close as she blushed. Sunset holds Blue's head softly and letted him layed down on her legs.

Sunset: -thoughts: Why does he have to be freaking cute though-

The girls can tell by the looks of Sunset's face, she was blushing from Blue which made them quite jealous but they shook it off.

Rarity: Hmm, what are we gonna do about the Dazzlings?

Rainbow: Twilight said, she had to go get something from Equestria, when she gets back we might have an answer.

Rarity nodded at them. Sunset Shimmer notice something black and it was far away from them. Sunset shook her head and saw the figure gone.

Sunset: -thoughts: I won't let that thing get near Blue at all, I'll make sure of it-

Couple of minutes later, the portal appeared and Twilight got launched out as Sunset lays Blue near the wall while she caught her friend.

Sunset: You good Twilight?