Chapter 8: The Girls and Blue's Sleepover Day

After the events with the The Princess of the Fall Formal, Blue was waking up and holding his head as he looked at the time.

Blue: I'm surprised the girls helped me, I wasn't able to win that battle.

Twilight and Sunset was waking up as they saw Blue holding his head.

Twilight: You alright Blue?

Blue: Yeah! I'm good Twilight!

Sunset: How you feeling though?

Blue: Let's see, we save CHS from Demon Luke, save Luke from his demon self, got Twilight's crown back, Twilight and me won The Fall Formal and Prince Who Funk The Night Away, were good for now.

Twilight and Sunset hugged Blue and smiled while blushing. Blue realized something and looked at the girls.

Blue: We need to know, who was that guy, why did he know about my Family and most importantly, what does he want from me and why does he want me dead. We just met the person yesterday, and now he wants me dead for some reason.

Sunset: We don't even know why Blue either.

Blue: We'll figure it out later, right now, let's meet the girls at the school too see if anyone got plans this weekend.

Twilight and Sunset both nods at Blue got ready and headed towards the school and see if there friends having. While heading towards the school, Blue was looking at the sky. Sunset and Twilight looks at Blue and smiled.

(At school)

School was busy right now, everyone was running from one place to another. Blue ran towards the Cafeteria and was tired.

Blue: I'm never running again for awhile.

Blue walks inside the Cafeteria and saw the girls and joined them. Sunset notice Soul Blue was floating with a guitar on his back as he smiled.

Blue: What up girls?!

Rainbow: Were doing good Blue! That battle between you and Luke was absolutely amazing.

Twilight: I have to agree, that was the most amazing Funkin battle I have ever seen.

Sunset: I never knew you can hold onto that for so long.

Blue smiled at them and rubs the back of his head.

Blue: Anyways, how about we all do another sleepover and also hangout at my place this weekend since I got nothing planned.

AppleJack: I'm okay with that!

Rarity: That's sounds like a wonderful idea.

Rainbow: Aw yeah!!

Pinkie Pie: That sounds like fun.

Blue smiled at all of them and chuckled.

Blue: Great!!

After School, the girls went home to get there stuff for the sleepover at Blue's house. Blue informed Aunt Megan and Uncle Miles about it and they agreed. Blue and Twilight was already in there Pajamas as they were setting the sleepover up.

Twilight: Hey Blue, do you think we can relax for a bit, we already got everything set up.

Blue: Sure Twilight!!

Blue and Twilight both sat on Blue's bed as they were doing there own thing. Twilight and Blue didn't even notice that there hands touch each other. Blue and Twilight was blushing.

Blue: You alright Twilight?!

Twilight: I'm good Blue, how you feel?

Blue: I'm pretty good Twilight.