Chapter 9: The Birth Of The Rainbooms

Blue and the girls was up and heading to school. Everyone in school was busy as usual. There is two musical girls. One girl has a white skin, mix of Cyan and Blue hair, wearing glasses, purple pants with purple lighting bolts. She also wears Cyan Blue headphones. The other girl has gray skin, has a long black hair, wearing a white tanktop, pink bow, pink dress with a music note on it and wearing long white socks and black sandels. There names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody.

 There names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody

Vinyl: So, what should we do Octavia?

Octavia: I don't know Vinyl...

As they were walking, Blue was walking threw the school with the girls. Blue and Twilight was holding books.

Twilight: Thx for the help Blue, I can't wait to read these.

Blue: I'm surprised you love to read, that actually a lot for you Twilight!

Twilight: Hehe!! I love books!!

Sunset: We can see that!!

Sunset smiled as Blue, her and the girls all turned and ran into Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody.

Octavia/Vinyl: Hey Girls! Hey Blue!

The Humane 7: Hey Octavia!! Hey Vinyl!!

Blue: Hey girls!! How you been?!

Octavia/Vinyl: We been good Blue!!

Blue smiled at them as Soul Blue appeared behind Blue with his guitar on his back.

Octavia: Blue, you were outstanding while going against Luke Afton, everyone was cheering.

Vinyl: Speaking of Luke Afton, where is he because I haven't seen him.

Principal Celestia comes out of her office and saw them.

Principal Celestia: Well, he won't be coming here anymore because his family had to move away because of his father having a job that is not near her in Canterlot City.

Blue: Oh! I didn't know that!

Principal Celestia smiled at them and walks back towards her office as Blue looked at his friends.