Chapter 16: The Rise Of The Harem

The next morning, everyone was enjoying there peaceful day as it was Wednesday. After the events at The Battle Of The Bands, everything was normal. Blue was walking in the hallway as he was holding his books.

Blue: I'm never carry books again but I'm gonna have to so I can get to class.

Sunset and Blue both ran into each other as they fell down.

Blue/Sunset: Ow!!

Blue and Sunset both rubs there heads as they looked at each other while blushes appeared on there faces.

Blue: *blushes* Sorry Sunset, I didn't see you because I was carrying my books.

Sunset smiled and picked up the books for Blue while blushing.

Sunset: It's okay Blue and how you feeling now?

Blue: I'm feeling better now, I'm just gonna head for class and then play on my guitar after school.

Sunset: Alright, I guess me and girls will see you later then.

Blue smiled and nodded at Sunset. Blue helped Sunset get up while grabbing his books and head for class. Sunset was walking towards the music room and saw her friends hanging out.

Rainbow: Hey Sunset! Glad you made it!

Sunset: What did you want to talk about girls?

Adagio: I want to ask you girls is this, do y'all have feeling for Blue? I'm not mad, just wanted to know and that's all.

The girls blushed as they looked at Adagio.

Aria: I have feelings for Blue! He is a nice person and that he is determine to protect us alot.

Sonata/Pinkie Pie: Blue is so cute and is a funny person, he is always determine to be there for others when they need help.

Rainbow: The reason why I love Blue is because how loyal he is to us and that he is there for us when we need him.

Applejack: Blue is the most honest person I met, he is very determine to help any one in need.

Sunset/Twilight: Blue is like the perfect person or should we say angel, not because he and his family are Angel Guardians, just because he is there when we need him and not only that, he really is amazing.

Rarity: Blue is the most generous person I met, he is there when you need him the most. Not only that girls, I have to say is that, Blue likes to Funkin amazing.

Fluttershy: Blue is the most kindness person I met, he is always kind towards others and I love him because of that.

Soul Blue appeared as the girls looked at him.

Sunset: What's up Soul?

Soul Blue: Blue is outside the school laying under a shade tree if your looking for him.

Twilight: Thank you Soul and see you around.

Soul Blue disappeared as the girls looked at each other.

Twilight: It's clear that we all love him so how about we share Blue that way, we won't have to fight over him.

Adagio: Like having a harem Twilight?

Aria: I'm okay with that, Blue may help us, but we can help him when he needs it.

Rainbow: Let's go tell him then!!

Rarity: What about the other girls then? The girls here in CHS might also have a crush on Blue as well besides us.

Applejack: Your right about that Rarity, Blue is too kind to help others in need but he is determine to help them anyways, what are we gonna do about that?