Chapter 15: The Rise Of The Dazzlebooms and The End Of The Corruption

It was nighttime, and things weren't looking good for The Rainbooms. Trixie and her band were playing. The girls tried to wake Blue up as something was happening.

Fluttershy: He isn't waking up at all.

Sunset was looking at the mirrior as it changed. The mirrior changed as it showed where Blue is at.

Sunset: Girls!! I think I found Blue!!

The girls looked at the mirrior with Sunset as it showed where Blue is at.

Twilight: Blue looks scared and upset.

(In a black dark world)

Blue was upset and gave up because he lost hope into getting out of here.

Blue: I failed my friends! I'll never be able to pass this! Why can't I win! That Black thing is a nightmare! I even failed my family! I'm so sorry guys, I failed you all!

(With the girls)

The girls heard what Blue said and that he gave up. Rainbow knew Blue was strong but when it comes to problems like failing, that when she draws the line.

Rainbow: I know he ain't giving up now?!

(With Blue)

Blue all the sudden heard Rainbow's voice a bit as he looked up.

Blue: Rainbow...

(With Sunset)

Sunset heard Blue call Rainbow's name as looked at the girls.

Sunset: Rainbow!! Blue just said your name!!

The girls looked at the mirrior as Blue was calling her name.

Blue: Rainbow!! Can anyone hear me!!

The girls looked at each other as they were glowing.

Rainbow: How are we glowing?!

Applejack: What in the world?!

Fluttershy: Twilight, what happening?

Twilight: I don't know Fluttershy!!

The girls heard Blue singing as they notice something happening to the mirrior as 3 orange orbs glow came from behind him, and 7 different color orbs appeared in front of him as the girls saw this.

Sunset: I get it now!!

The girls looked at Sunset Shimmer as she spoke.

Sunset: Girls!! I remember something, Blue has each of our elements inside us, and when he was with us, it gave him confidence!!

Twilight: Sunset, does Blue somehow has our elements inside him?!

Soul Blue appeared and spoke.

Soul Blue: Yes he does Twilight Sparkle!!

Everyone looked up and Soul Blue floating besides Sunset Shimmer as they were shocked.

Rainbow Dash: Who are you?!

Sunset looks at her friends and smiled.

Sunset: Girls!! Meet Soul Blue!!

Soul Blue: Somebody told Sunset to put each of your Equestrian Magic inside Blue to help him boost his confidence.

Twilight: How does that work?

Soul Blue: Watch and you will find out and also, he gonna have more help then just us!!

The girls looked at the mirrior and see Blue singing.

(With Blue)

Blue started to sing to himself. When he stopped singing and looked down.