Chapter 3: Meeting Grandparents and Blue's past and Funkin battle

After school ended, it was time to go home. Blue and The Mane 7 was walking together out the school.

Blue: Twilight, I think it is best that you should stay over at my place since you don't have a place to stay at.

Twilight: Are you sure?

Blue: I wouldn't mind, I just need to ask my grandparents if it's alright.

Applejack: How about we all go, we want to meet your grandparents as well Blue.

Blue nodded at them and started to walk home towards his grandparents house. When they all showed up, the door opened and it showed your 2 grand parents.

???: Hey Grandson, how you been?

Blue: I been good Uncle Miles.

Senior Miles Spletzer is a Uncle towards Blue. Ever since he and his lovely wife found out what happened to his family, they were completely broken, they are still waiting on the news for his family. Senior Miles Spletzer is wearing a Orange Jacket, Dark Orange Shirt, gray shorts, black and orange socks, Orange and white shoes.

 Senior Miles Spletzer is wearing a Orange Jacket, Dark Orange Shirt, gray shorts, black and orange socks, Orange and white shoes

Senior Miles Spletzer: Now, how about we head inside and talk.

Blue: Sure Uncle Miles and is Aunt Megan here too?

Senior Miles Spletzer: Yeah! She is here, she is in the kitchen cooking up some food.

Blue, Twilight, Sunset, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rainbow and Rarity walked inside as Senior Miles Spletzer closed the door.

Applejack: Nice place you have here.

Senior Miles Spletzer: Thank you and I glad you finally made friends Blue.

Blue: Thx Uncle Miles and I am hoping everything good with you and Aunt Megan here.

???: We are Blue and you don't have to worry about it.

The women besides him had on a orange jacket, orange shirt, gray pants, gray socks and oranges shoes. Megan Spletzer is Blue's Aunt and she knows about his family being in the hospital.

 Megan Spletzer is Blue's Aunt and she knows about his family being in the hospital