Chapter 11: Enter The Dazzlings

Blue, Sunset, Twilight, Spike and Soul Blue who is following Blue from behind are giving the Dazzlings a tour of the school.

Sunset: That the science lab. Computer class is over there. We're also having a Friday Night Funkin Musical Showcase. The whole school is pretty much rallying about it.

Adagio: A Friday Night Musicial Showcase?!

Adagio, Sonata and Aria looked at each other and smirked at each other.

Twilight: You interested? If you know how to sing and play music, so why not sign up?

Sunset: I'm sure, since your new to the school, I think Principal Celestia will let you sign up.

Aria: We have been known to sing and Funkin from time to time.

Sonata: Hello? We sing like all the time. It's how we get people to do what we want.

Adagio use her hand to motion Sonata to stop talking.

Sonata: Wha-What did I say?

Adagio: What you meant to say was that being in a Friday Night Funkin Musical Showcase sounds like a great way to meet other students.

Sonata: Oh yeah! That what I wanted to say hehe, my bad.

Aria: And what you would have said if you weren't the worst.

Sonata: No you are!!

Adagio: You'll have to excuse them, they are idiots!! Well think about it though... but I want to know is, does any of you want to go against us?

Twilight and Sunset looked at Blue and nodded at him.

Blue: I'll go, let's see what you 3 got!!

Sonata: I'll go first then!!

Blue and Sonata grab a microphone and looked at each other.

Blue/Sonata: Let's Funk then!!

Round 1: FNF - Endless

After the battle against Sonata Dusk, her sisters were completely shocked and surprised.

Adagio: Wow!! I never knew you could catch up to Sonata like that, nobody was able to go against her before!!

Blue: Hehe!! That was awesome!!

Twilight: I'm surprise you can last that long.

Sunset: Well, do one of you 2 want to take a turn at it then?

Aria and Adagio looked at each other.

Aria: I'll go, your not bad Blue, but can you keep up?!

Aria and Blue smiled at each other.

Blue/Aria: Let's Funk then!!

Round 2: FNF - Void Moon

After the battle against Aria, they were completely shocked on how Blue can keep up on a beat so good.

Adagio: Your really good at this and not only that, you can actually keep up with the beat instantly.